Posts by jjjkkm

Not new exactly, but a INY performance is pretty much welcomed kkkkk

INY, that timeless bop :pepe-comfy:

yes, yes! dark bangtan is lethal :pepe-life-support:

Their solos, i really want them to start releasing solos, I think some of them can have very interesting discography

honestly? me too... rap line mixtapes are everything and I can't wait for vocal line to release their own stuff because i know it will be fucking amazing too

i also want them to go all out for the members solos! no just mixtapes, but everything! promote their solos as they would for their comebacks :pepe-cowboy:

I want them to do another mic drop or something

YESSSS! Mic Drop is one of my all time favourites, so I'm all for this tbqh

I enjoyed the whole album overall! It may grow on me even more with time

Empty Cup is def. my favourite, but I also really liked Lilac, Flu, Troll, Coin and Epilogue

I'm surprised the two more prominent ballads (Hi Spring Bye and My Sea) aren't hitting me as hard in the feels as I expected. I feel like both songs kind of followed a typical ballad sound (?) , which I like, dont get me wrong, but I guess didn't manage to wow me this time lmao.

I do love some parts of them tho, especially the last 2 minutes in My Sea when the choir starts singing and she hits that flawless high note. That part is just so SO SO BEAUTIFUL ;(;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

like...boy...calm down, it's just an opening for a show lmao

(but also pls keep going)

:pepe-grooving:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it really sounds like it is just one song and it is fucking beautiful:sadr:

what....?

not her heart on her recent songs? nothing different? :whatr:

what are people honestly listening from Taeyeon to think like this lmao

girl just puts out quality music continously, has been starting to be more involved in writing her own lyrics, and all her realeases are different one to another...like how does WDICY sound similar to Happy or to Spark or even Girl Speak Out lmao

and vocally and performance wise she just keeps getting better

if she is not getting any more popular is because of lack of promotion and her not being very active anywhere

IU is not only a great artist and Korean's favourite, but she's constantly putting content out for her fans, and her last dramas were a massive hit, so of course she's been getting even more famous

Why is everyone so sure it would only bring out hate?

it may be the other way around...fandoms may start finally getting along for the sake of the collaboration :omgr:

also, it's actually embarrasing funny how some of you belittle BP like they are some nugus lmao

good ol' times :siptear:

no, but for real...they were such a great gg :waterr: those aren't even their best songs

and yeah Crazy and Hate were bangers,

buuuuuttttt

HUH, Volume Up, Muzik, Mirror Mirror, I Me My Mine... thoosee were the real GEMS, iconic queens had such an splendid discography

External Content twitter.com

sweetest voice on this galaxy :love::love::love::love:

I'm this 🤏 close to stan (G)I-DLE or at least i want to...but I honestly don't know a thing about the group, I just know that I like most of their title tracks and that Minnie just keeps pulling me in.

Also Soyeon seems like a genius, Shuhua stands out to me like a really cool person, Minnie and Miyeon's vocals are everything and Yuqi and Soojin also surprised me a lot with their singing ability lately. They all seem great performers overall, so yeah, i want to stan

bUT how do I get to know more about them? Do they have any show like RunBTS or Time to Twice?

Could you recommend me some of their greater b-sides or tell me which is their greatest album?

Do they have something off that I should be aware off? (like personality wise or company wise, like them not getting too much content?)

help me please :shyr: