Posts by jjjkkm

Jimin has yet to release a song I dislike. I have full trust that his solo album is gonna be absolutely amazing!! I’m so excited for what’s to come from him :pleading:

he only knows how to release bops! also, everything he has touched became gold: bs&t melody, friends, dis-ease bridge...! i can only expect good things!

yesss I don't think I have an idea what his song will be! But I hope he focuses on dancing cause thats where he really shines !!

Serendipity and Filter are timeless bops

yes! i hope he incorporates dancing in his solo stuff!

Hear me out, he's the king of versatility ok? none of his solo songs sound the same

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk when it's going to be released but i feel it in my bones that it is close :pepe-hype: he said he wanted to try to show a more explicit/mature side to him, he's also been working fully on his solo music meeting with all these different producers

he's the fucking tailor of chaos

he said he wanted to try pole dance :pepe-loop:

External Content twitter.com

like, idek if all of these connects, but IMAGINE THE ENDLESS POSSiBILITIES :pepe-life-support: i truly can't wait :pepe-life-support:

honestly, this is kinda sad for fans

especially if they basically added demos from other artists or songs that had been created long before, because then it basically means that the two year hiatus was for nothing

i will probably enjoy the album since I like BP but it's baffling how poor they are treating fans tbh

SO CUTE :pepe-hehe:

BABY HANNI AND CAT HAERIN HAVE MY HEART :pepelove1:

she's working her ass off this year, but I will honestly be blessed if she comes backs this Christmas :pepe-onions:

This is getting outta hand. It's strange that none of the companies have put any statement out, and I don't particuarly mean one that confirms or denies that they are dating, but one in which yg or hybe state that they will do all the possible to protect their artists privacy.

Also, people who are still trying to pass these as edits..lmao why are you trying so hard? i could understand being doubtful maybe with the first or second one, but there is tons of evidence now, only people trying to deny this now are either taekookers or any other form of shippers.

Jonghyun singing perfectly while doing push-ups!

It's impossible to hear clear vocals like these right now on music shows

starts at 1:17

omfg . what a king

:pepe-simp:

please post your favourites!

disclaimer: i don't mind the goofy ones where idols don't sing, in fact, i also love them, they are fun, but rn i wanna hear good raw live vocals :lighter-pepe: !

I agree to some extent. I don't think underperforming looks better, I'd rather prefer that they all try to do their best but i do agree that sometimes it looks off when someone is doing too much (or too less).

In BTS, for example, there are some great dancers but they don't go out of their way to show just how good they are in group performances. They will usually try to blend in with the group so the overall performance look harmonious (even though you can still see who are the better dancers).

On the other hand, and this might be an unpopular opinion, I wasn't a fan of Kai's style of dancing, specially in EXO's latest releases. Individually, he might have been performing flawlessly, but when you tried to look at the whole group, he would just stand out too much (in a negative way) for me. Is his fault for doing his best? No. Is everyone else underpeformig then? Also no. But imo, when you are in a group you will have to compromise at some point so the group dynamics don't feel off or unbalanced (this doesn't mean he has to dance badly to compensate, but either he has to level his energy with the rest or the rest will have to level their energy with his )

smth like this would also be cute ngl a cute bop

they looked so cool doing these tiktoks that i want to hear them do something with this kind of sounds lmao

External Content www.tiktok.com

but i'm honestly open to anything! i'm sure they won't disappoint