Can you keep up with all the new groups?

• I for one, can't.

Still very much a 3rd gen and early 4th gen fan and paying attention to those groups, though I do often enjoy songs from nugu GGs in particular.

I have no idea who the members of IVE or New Jeans are, or what boygroup is doing best out of the ones that debuted the last two years.

The last major group that I still know all the members of is AESPA>

Any help or pointers or recommendations of new groups are welcome 8)

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Ive had a nice introduction vids

For billlie... It's long so... just watch this film and tell me if there is one of them that makes you curious.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KISS OF LIFE is one of soon-to-debut group in July. There is Natty, an ex-SIXTEEN participant; Belle, one of le sserafim's UNFORGIVEN and Miyeon's solo song composer; Julie, ex-YG trainee; and Haneul.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CSR, gfriend-lovelyz-apink love child. They had introduction vids, but it will not give you much. So I recommend their predebut vlog:

Idk if you need ones for gidle but I'll just put their song which are telling about them.

Soyeon didn't told a thing about herself there because she already told it 2 years ago

• I can recognize some new boy group names because I like to watch music tv shows but in same time I don't know their songs, who they are, members names etc., sometimes even don't know what company they are from lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• or just watch this kind of videos

• Are there new groups?

umm yes lol

as of 2023 alone that i follow:

BXB (formerly TRCNG)

WE:A (formerly BIGFLO)

Xodiac

then there's the pre-debuts

Vi'enx, Ambition, Dignity, IB147

As of 2022 Alone:

ABLUE

Nine.I

Trendz

WeNU

Xeed

Then You Got Your J-Pop

Bugvel

Fave1 (formerly 100%)

The7 who's T-Pop

Yes there's a ton lol

• Wait trendz is 2022? I thought they are on the same year as either the boyz or omega x

• Wait trendz is 2022? I thought they are on the same year as either the boyz or omega x

no lol they are 2022.

My list of groups i enjoy

2nd Gen

**Highlight (2009)**

**Infinite (2010)**

The Boss (DGNA) (2010)

3rd Gen

A.C.E (2017)

B.I.G (2014)

BTOB (2012)

Sevenus (MASC) (2016)

Monsta X (2015)

Pentagon (2016)

**SF9** (2016)

**SKYE (IN2IT)** (2017)

**UP10TION** (2015)

**VAV (2015)**

VIXX (2012)

4th Gen

ABLUE (2022)

Ateez (2018)

BAE173 (2020)

BXB (2023)

Bz-Boys (2019)

DKB (2020)

E'Last (2020)

F.able (2020)

Ghost9 (2020)

Just B (2021)

**Luminous** (2021)

**M.O.N.T (2019)**

Nine.I (2022)

**Trendz** (2022)

VeriVery (2019)

WE:A (BigFlo) (2014/2023)

WeNU (2022)

Xeed (2022)

Xodiac (2023)

PRE-DEBUT

Ambition (Pre-Debut)

Dignity (Pre-Debut)

IB147 (Pre-Debut)

Maximum (Pre-Debut)

Vi'enx (Pre-Debut)

OTHERS

**Bugvel (J-POP) (2022)**

**Fave1 (100%) (J-POP) (2022)**

JO1 (J-Pop) (2019)

**OWV (J-Pop) (2020)**

The7 (T-Pop) (2022)

Soloists:

Baekho (Former Nu’est)

Bang Yongguk (B.A.P)

**Corbyn (24k)**

Demian

From20

Hello Gloom (Na Ungjae) (Imfact)

Hong Eunki

Hwang Minhyun (Former Nu’est)

Hyunjun Hur

Jackson Wang (GOT7)

Jayden

Jay Park

Jun (U-Kiss)

Kang Daniel

Kim Jonghyeon (JR) (Former Nu’est)

Kim Sung Gyu (Infinite)

**Lee Jinhyuk (Former Up10tion)**

Moon Jongup (B.A.P)

**Niel (Teen Top)**

Oh Sae Bom

Park Jihoon

R1AN

Ren (Former Nu’est)

**Rockhyeon (100%/Fave1)**

Xydo

• I literally don't know any of these :waterr:

Used to be way more knowledgeable about current active groups

SUPERKIND (Boygroup with 2 AI-member, but they seem to only use 1 at a time)

8TURN (All I know is that their youngest member has such a baby-face, he is so cute, they also are about to drop a comeback soon)

blank2y (pronounced as Blank, I also knew their member called Mickey before since he had apeared on Produce 101 Japan Season 2 in 2021)

ATBO (The MV-count for a 2023-rookie is crazy, but well they are from the same company as Apink, Weekly,... so yeah)

TNX (The New Six, under PSY's label)

xikers (lil brothers of ATEEZ)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Here lemme drop some mv's for ya'll

check em out you may like em!

- not an mv but my favorite nine.i song

• No I cannot keep up with all these fraud nugu groups debuting and creating music of no substance. These nugu no name boy groups need to stop, and these girl groups need to stop trying to take over the world, why do we need more girl groups, we have seen enough, everyday is suffering. And most have no talent and are dozens. This is our new life. Dozens taking over the world and frauding in plain sight. Terrible.

• Soyeon didn't told a thing about herself there because she already told it 2 years ago

The GOAT female K-Pop rapper.

• Thank you so much!

• xx-jenn-xx

I really like this song :)

• That's why you subbed to their YT channel and leave it there. Then watch it over the weekend or when you're free lol. Super easy, no stress, no need to keep up. They'll do it for you.

---======---

• xx-jenn-xx

I really like this song :)

Thats trcng they came from the same company that screwed over b.a.p they too sued and left

External Content m.youtube.com

They were on Peak Time

• Dumb af Kpop companies

• i haven't tried to learn the names of the members on groups i don't stan since like 2019

i do listen to 3 new songs a day and i put everything released in kpop on that playlist

but besides that i only listen to the most popular songs of my playlist which is complicated so even if a really new group releases a song i like chances are i am not listening to it unless it has like 50 million streams on spotify

• Honestly at first I tried to but what I realized is I was trying to find a group like MX but couldn't really find or feel like to find someone to replace them.

If anything, because my groups have junior groups (Like CRAVITY, EPEX, LUN8, etc)

If you are looking for pointers or recommendations, I find visting the profiles on Spotify really help with their various kpop *playlists, they have new groups on there all the time both girl groups and boy groups. It just depends on your music taste

• 2???

I thought it was only Saejin?

It's apart of their concept, they added new members. I was apart of their discord for a while and they had sections for the members/updates/ conversations with fans.

They had numerous spots in the A.I spot.

NUKE = AI.

PRID = Humans.

AI members: Seung & Saejin.

I unfollowed though because I didn't understand their concept really tbh

• Ah right I forget about that NUKE and PRID things ^^

• For recommendations? what genres do you usually enjoy? Do you prefer groups or soloists? I follow a lot of both, and I love giving some recommendations! You might already know my faves, so here are my others if you wanted to check them out. (Your username is so cute btw 😊)

BDC. (My Favourite Trio).

Song Recommendations:

My Bias: Hong SeongJun.

Genre of their songs I would assume: indie/rb, sometimes light edm.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 6.36.05 PM.png

Soloists I often listen to & song recommendations on the indie/rnb side: WOODZ, DO HANSE (Formerly of VICTON).

Other recommendations:

OOO (Onlyoneof), known for being very LGTBQ supportive, + one of the members was in on a marriage proposal by lesbian fans at one of their latest concerts, and takes the chance to get every pride flag (often signed by fans) at events and is very caring/ open. (One of the reasons I love them). I've only been a fan for a 1.5 years, but I will do my best to answer any questions. 🖤

Still unsure about my bias, but Rie's content I find very comforting.

Ash Island.

Seems very intimidating but is a sweetheart, although he is against fans recording his live streams due to his personality, he has so many great songs and just released an youtube channel despite being an artist for a while. Genre of songs: singing rap.

Bloo.

Similar to Ash Island is very scary looking but a big softie. His puppy is everything to him.

RVN formerly of ONEUS.

Reached out to fans via Youtube community to let us know he is doing okay and is so thankful for the support. Recently hit 20K followers. Every Tomoon's favourite SoundCloud boi. (Next to Leedo of course, but he doesn't upload there lol)

One of my favourite idol photographers.

I sometimes get nervous when people follow me, but if you want to check out other songs, feel free to do so here. I love answering questions people have or giving recommendations! 🖤 Writing this I realized even though I'm not into guys at all, I think you can see just on my bias's what my type is lol.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!