Posts by BebeCarat-0

I know I have talked to a couple (maybe two?) people here who also enjoy DPR Live and DPR in general, my TRCNG's bias's (now in BXB) did a cover I have been listening to a lot recently.

Hyunwoo covered Jasmine. While he and Siwoo covered Martini Blue.

If you have any questions about TRCNG or BXB please let me know. Jenn also has a BXB thread for updates in the artist section I'm pretty sure but could be wrong) 😊

BXB.

My Favourites.

(TRCNG members)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(TRCNG Members)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(TRCNG Members)

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm pretty bad when it comes to keeping up with things especially with how my schedule is like now, including my own hobbies (photography, rock climbing, rock climbing events, water skiing, skateboarding, festivals, etc).

But I'm pretty happy cause not only is my bias Jaewon re debuting in another group that I will mention, but Kim Seonghun who seems to be setting a record for how many boy groups and bands he debuting in (he was in Like a Movie, CHAZE, C On H, ONE A DAY, DUSTIN, Be On New and (M)IRROR (not to be confused with the other group).

This is going to be my last post like this for a while and felt inspired to write about it, so just wanted to give some other suggestions.

1. Boy Groups, Pre Debut, Upcoming.

MARZ.

A group I talked about before with my former bias (Formerly Off The Cuff), Jaewon re debuting in it, since I originally posted it here and made my article about them, they have gained a decent amount of attention. Especially since we found ST's Solo Youtube Channel recently.

Pre Debut Release Single. Please report the one by 'YOU' Entertainment or comment as it is not the official one, but a re uploaded one seemingly by an AI channel.

Official Video.

What their Youtube looks like:

IMG_B2428A3007F6-1.jpg

TRY.

I loved MVP and Black6IX, apart from having the BlackPearl 1st Vlive Membership Card to prove it, for a while I also uploaded MVP's livestreams on vlive before they shut down. (originally saved them because my donation to get a signed album and other rewards were refunded suddenly and the project seemingly in an unknown phase 😢 ), I found out about their pre debut promotions six months ago and I'm pretty happy to see my man Ziki after Peak Time, getting another chance.

Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/try_stargram/

X. https://twitter.com/try_stargram

External Content www.instagram.com

(Not related to the group above, but an odd chance of the same name being used twice?).

TRY=1.

I thought one of the comments was pretty funny because its true about him trying to set a new record of debuts, despite being in so many groups (Like a Movie, CHAZE, C on H, ONE A DAY, DUSTIN, Be on New and (M)IRROR is the leader and main rapper Kim Seonghun.

AIMERS.

As one of the first commenters on their early videos I think its' safe to say I totally suggest Aimers. Apart from Yoel's funny green hair that got a lot of 'grass' like related memes, they actually have some decent talent. And of course with my small Spectrum phase, of course I have to check in with the group from time to time.

Members:

Lee Seunghyun (Leader, Dancer, Rapper). (Former Member of Spectrum).

Choi Eunjun (Main Vocalist), (Former member of Spectrum).

Kim Doryun. (Vocalist).

Kim Yoel. (Vocalist, Dancer).

Park Seunghwan. (Vocalist, Dancer).

Hwang Wooyoung. (Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae). (Former DSP MediaTrainee and pre debut member of DSP N).

Debut.

Latest Comeback and my suggestion.

External Content open.spotify.com

Also if you haven't already checked out Gemini, he's a great artist I've been following for two years now, I totally suggest his stuff!

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 11.36.28 PM.png

Sorry I'm pretty happy so many of my artists getting another chance, the industry doesn't seem to like a lot of what I like so I'm pretty happy to talk about them when things are going well for them now lol. :beehaw::excited-bee:

Out of twelve emails I've been talking with, I have three confirmed bookings. Sure I have to shoot the concerts for free but one of the artists has 20K followers on Spotify so it's pretty impressive. Plus I'm twenty three, so I still have a long time.

Just happy that reaching out to people are doing something, I have a feeling I'll hear more good news soon to. 😊

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 10.05.32 PM.png

Never heard of the artist before, will look more into it and possibly write an article about, thanks for the suggestion! 😊 The language is so interesting.

First Half of July final listens, and most re occurring listens. (Different genres).

Tik Tok.

정우석 on TikTok
    @wooseok3333 5728 Followers, 0 Following, 35.7k Likes - Watch awesome short videos created by 정우석
    www.tiktok.com

External Content www.tiktok.com

Latest YT Shorts, + feat. Pentagon Hongseok.

Latest livestreams by Wooseok.

Best 9 Latest Videos uploaded.