Posts by BebeCarat-0

:excited-bee::mvbee::meme-perfection:

Firstly you aren't alone thinking this, its a big reason I'm not on social media anymore and just sit in my tiny little bubble a lot of the time. I go through that to and I found if its to overwhelming taking a break is always okay.

I think social media can be an awesome thing but sometimes when we dig to much into something or are in the wrong community it can be more draining then anything else.

Regarding your thoughts on comments, I've stopped commenting purely on social media and reading them I feel a lot better about it now but it was tough. Kinda the same reason I take long breaks from weverse for the same reason. Some people are just toxic to be toxic, although it may seem everyone is negative and judgemental it really isn't all (even if its cringy to say that).

Videos like those by Cara Nicole about deinfluncing and limiting our social media use really helped me when I was going through this and she did it really well in terms of explaining, especially her FOMO video I'm currently watching.

There's nothing wrong with stepping away from something entirely, or blocking someone/ reporting someone if you think the comment goes to far. I'm really bad about that but since doing so I've been trying to improve.

Sorry you've heard some family members say some stuff and are dealing with this, whatever you choose to do or how you view things, I wish you well. :hug-raccoon:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I haven't listened to the Vampz since 2015 - 2016, but I really like Brad's newest track. :coming-bee::bees-knees::excited-bee:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'Be like you' + others.

External Content www.youtube.com

SNS Improvements since 'Be Like You' and 'Arrirang Radio' Appearances. (May27th, 2024).

5.60 -> 5.76K subscribers on YouTube.

Instagram. 10K -> 25K -> 29.3K.

LOVE, LOVE Killa + Rush Hour are some of my top listens right now aside from Flow and others. All the performances for 'LOVE' are my favourite.

Latest promotions for &TEAM x SPRITE.

Latest Baram Radio Episodes.

It's not just one song, but this playlist Taeyong shared with us.

Some of the tracks as shared by TY:

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 4.43.26 PM.png

New Single release. 'You'.