Pentagon Wooseok Debut Update Thread. (Youtuber makes Wooseok custom microphone bag/carrier).

• Wooseok is a South Korean rapper and singer songwriter now underneath Undefined Entertainment. He is known for being the Maknae and rapper within the boy group Pentagon as well as being a former of the unit WOOSEOK x (Formerly) Wanna One's Kuanlin.

After parting ways with Cube Entertainment, the members have insisted they are still Pentagon even if they are focusing on solo activities or taking breaks in between.

If you are interested in his discography, don't forget to check it out here.

Wooseok Currently has the following as SNS, if more are created by Undefined Entertainment this thread will be updated.

Instagram Page. https://www.instagram.com/koesoowgnuj/

New Company's Instagram (Undefined) https://www.instagram.com/official_undfnd/

Blog NAVER Post about Wooseok from the company: https://blog.naver.com/undfnd_ent/223369502927

Latest Posts.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Edited once, last by BebeCarat-0 ().

• According to this tweet/post by SPOTTV ENT, Undefined Entertainment is home to various talented singer songwriters and even local media!.

The statement of which is previously linked above, also states that he is working hard to release his first ever solo album including a solo fan meeting sometime during the first half of the year!.

(Source linked):

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 4.33.03 PM.png

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Currently, Jung Wooseok is now the main host of the show 'EBS Midnight Radio' held on a South Korean streaming radio app and also streamed on Youtube every other day for fans to tune into the show.

Often featuring different music artists, song critics, and idol group members. It also contains reading fan comments, discussing recent events or just connecting with listeners.

This social media, can be found and linked with the recent episode below.

External Content youtu.be

External Content www.youtube.com

Achievement. The official YouTube page has passed 18.1K after staying at a respectful 15K - 17K for a long time, congratulations Shinwon & Wooseok!.

Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 4.57.34 PM.png

• Instagram EBS FM Midnight Radio. https://www.instagram.com/ebsfmnight/

YouTube EBS FM Midnight Radio. https://l.instagram.com/?u=htt…0MlUkl7y-M3d8_TEt5zXlhPJW

Recent Posts.

• Pentagon Wooseok signs with undefined Entertainment sources>

[정보/소식] 펜타곤 우석, 언디파인드 엔터테인먼트 전속계약…솔로 활동 시작 - 인스티즈(instiz) 연예 카테고리
    그룹 펜타곤 멤버 우석이 언디파인드 엔터테인먼트에 새 둥지를 틀었다.2일 〈더팩트> 취재 결과 우석은 소속사 언디파인드 엔터테인먼트와 전속계약을 맺고 솔로 가수로 새 출발한다.언디파인드 엔터테인먼트는 123, 그리피(Griffy), 홀린(Holynn), 플라시보 정키스 등 실력파…
    www.instiz.net

External Content twitter.com

• External Content www.instagram.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. +Signs with Undefined Entertainment, album release + fanmeeting to be held.” to “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + New Fan meeting announced, added in Vanner capture the flag credits.”.
  • "Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

• Pentagon Wooseok announces his first fan meeting on his radio show, EBS Midnight Radio. Youtube link, + screenshots.

• Wooseok celebrates birthday live on WeVerse, talks about fan meeting, and talking with friends.

PENTAGON Weverse LIVE - 아침형ing간 우석 - WOO
    우석아 생일 축하해~~~~~👏 - WOOSEOK
    weverse.io

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + New Fan meeting announced, added in Vanner capture the flag credits.” to “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + Music Release Date Revealed and more.”.
  • From the CubePentagon community on Reddit: 240203 PENTAGON Wooseok to release his first solo single on Feb. 24th
    Explore this post and more from the CubePentagon community
    www.reddit.com

• Pentagon's Wooseok takes to great outdoors in 'Empty Paper' solo debut teaser images
    Pentagon's Wooseok has dropped his teaser images for 'Empty Paper'.In the teasers, Wooseok stands alone in the great outdoors with nothing b…
    www.allkpop.com

• Wooseok to release his first single, 'Empty Paper'.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + Music Release Date Revealed and more.” to “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + Wooseok creates Youtube SNS Account.”.
  • Wooseok officially creates YouTube SNS account ahead of fan meeting, and new music release. (Joined Youtube DEC 29th 2023, first video FEB 18th 2024).

First VLOG.

• Screenshot endings from the vlog.

• From the CubePentagon community on Reddit: 240216 Wooseok Instagram Story Update
    Explore this post and more from the CubePentagon community
    www.reddit.com

• 'Domino' Official Live Clip.

• Pentagon's Wooseok reveals simple clean style in 'Empty Paper' solo debut teaser images
    Pentagon's Wooseok has dropped his teaser images for 'Empty Paper'.In the concept photos, Wooseok takes on a simple, clean style in a leathe…
    www.allkpop.com

• Latest Radio Show Episodes by Wooseok. (DJ Woodi).

(Video)

(LiveStreams)

• 'NAVY Blue' Debut MV release.

• Pentagon's Wooseok jams in beautiful mountains in 'Navy Blue' solo debut MV
    Pentagon's Wooseok has dropped his music video for "Navy Blue".In the MV, Wooseok jams on a guitar in the middle of beautiful mountains.&amp…
    www.allkpop.com

• Ahead of his debut, Wooseok opens a YouTube account
    PENTAGON's WooSeok gears up for his solo debut. Learn more here!
    www.kpopmap.com

• jungwooseok on Instagram
    17K likes, 241 comments - koesoowgnuj on February 26, 2024
    www.instagram.com

• 'Navy Blue' is officially able to be listened to by Canadian Universe! (FEB29th).

Spotify. 'Navy Blue'.

External Content open.spotify.com

Spotify. 'Sketch'.

Wooseok Official Spotify.

'Navy Blue' has been added to new music kpop.

• Current Stats by Twitter (X) PTG on Spotify.

(Wooseok).

Empty Paper Day2 on Spotify Stats.

• 'Sketch Paper' Official MV, + Premier.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + Wooseok creates Youtube SNS Account.” to “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + WSK drops 'Sketch Paper' MV.”.
  • 'Sketch Paper' Official MV, + Premier.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Pentagon Wooseok Update Thread. + WSK drops 'Sketch Paper' MV.” to “Pentagon Wooseok Debut Update Thread. + WSK drops 'Sketch Paper' MV.”.
  • External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 57 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!