Can Brave Entertainment keep up with Brave Girls' flourishing fame?

• 0004740783_001_20220502165405717.jpg
    Article: Brave Girls hits jackpot late in their careers... agency profits jump 20 times

Source: Money Today via Naver

1. [+495, -13] Brave Entertainment needs to do better with these gems... The members say they're handling very busy schedules and yet none of them are being exposed to the media because they've only got offline events lined up. That won't be enough to bring in new fans, it will just tire out the existing fans. Please learn to do more with this opportunity.

2. [+202, -22] The girls are such great singers, actors, have manners, respect, remember their roots... so why is Brave Entertainment the way that they are?

3. [+121, -9] Brave Girls made it up on their own but they're about to flop because their agency is so bad at managing them ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+114, -5] Brave Brothers, please get them a really good concept before you lose the momentum

5. [+81, -3] They would've made so much more money attending school events if not for the pandemic. I don't think Brave Brothers understands that because the agency's income jumped 20 times since the Brave Girls made it back up the charts just means that their income was pretty pitiful before that. He's holding down such talented girls and ignoring constructive feedback. Instead he's wasting time promoting NFTs and whatever... The group can't even transfer agencies because they're branded with the Brave name. I feel bad for them.

6. [+32, -1] While Twice and Black Pink are on planes heading in and out internationally, the Brave Girls are still performing at army bases at their older age. They deserve to be paid well for it.

7. [+26, -0] I'm always upset with their coordi. I wish Black Pink's coordi could style them just this once.

8. [+19, -0] Their agency is the issue... Their concepts are always so outdated. They're going to be right back where they started if their agency doesn't wake up.

9. [+17, -2] I still find it amazing that he didn't cut them off when they were flopping and kept them on board

10. [+12, -1] I just want them to get a new coordi!!! Why is their coordi always dressing them in childish outfits... I feel so embarrassed for them every time I see them on stage, the cringe is real ㅠㅠ please... please get them a new coordi...

11. [+27, -2] After watching them on 'Queendom 2', they have a lot of work ahead of them

12. [+11, -2] They feel so outdated on 'Queendom';; everything from their facial expressions to other things

13. [+10, -1] Please get them better coordi and hair stylists.. ㅠ and schedule in some facial massages... something about them just looks less ready for the camera than others. They need a lot more money and management investments...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!