I'm actually surprised more groups don't turn out like AoA and April

• companies get bunch of teenagers and throw them in a house to live and work together 247

They randomly assign someone the position of leader and now that person is responsible for bunch of other teens adulting in both house life and work life

Like I'm surprised 9 out of 10 groups won't boil over

I was a very good teenager but if I was forced to live and work with bunch of other teens 247, it would have been 2 weeks before someone got Nair shampoo special.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as someone who was in teams in two different sports and was also going into summer/winter sport camps

I'm actually curious why and how on earth we didn't yet had a big scandal that boy group members had bloody fight and one ended in hospital lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• as someone who was in teams in two different sports and was also going into summer/winter sport camps

I'm actually curious why and how on earth we didn't yet had a big scandal that boy group members had bloody fight and one ended in hospital lol

like Hopz said, maybe there is sth in their contracts?

but its srsly sus that more groups are not having their own AoA moment

• i fully believe groups fight way more than we think they do. there's no way they aren't full on beating each other up sometimes. they keep it quiet for image, but when you're constantly close to other people and crammed into shared dorms, there's going to be fighting and disagreements

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• like Hopz said, maybe there is sth in their contracts?

but its srsly sus that more groups are not having their own AoA moment

would be interesting to know if for example there were some big fights which made members quietly leave companies

• i fully believe groups fight way more than we think they do. there's no way they aren't full on beating each other up sometimes. they keep it quiet for image, but when you're constantly close to other people and crammed into shared dorms, there's going to be fighting and disagreements

not just that

these kids have no space to take a break from each other

they live together, they work together and their fans even expect them to spend their free times together as friends

like I cannot tolerate anyone 247

• would be interesting to know if for example there were some big fights which made members quietly leave companies

there were rumors that the reason why jinni left nmixx was bc she didn't get along with the other members and there was a lot of drama and infighting 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's rare for smth like that to happen after debut but who knows how often it happens before

fr. they share everything. at some point i wouldn't even want to breathe the same air as my members, idk how they manage for so many years without going insane

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• I imagine they have to sign a contract where they can't disclose anything that happens behind the scenes or else they'll get sued into oblivion.

Probably

Minah (ex-ILUV) responds to WKS ENE’s denial of bullying claims, says they wanted her to sign a confidentiality agreement - Asian Junkie
    Former ILUV member Minah recently came forward with her experience of being bullied in the group, bu
    www.asianjunkie.com

• There are actually quite a lot of groups who had similar scandals to AoA and April, but they are usually not popular and come from small agencies so they don't catch people and media intrests. :/

This is true too. I've heard a few nugus like a girl from A.de come forward about tension in the group but it didn't go public.

There was also that incident with Masc so there was one full out fist fight between members

• This is true too. I've heard a few nugus like a girl from A.de come forward about tension in the group but it didn't go public.

There was also that incident with Masc so there was one full out fist fight between members

I think with nugu groups we have situation where atmosphere is definitely more prone to being toxic. From almost all #bts videos I have watched from smaller agencies they tend to be unnecessarily cruel and unprofessional. CEOs of these agencies are here for quick cash grab but also have less money and opportunities compared to idols from big companies.

I love watching videos of ex idols/trainees, they spill so much tea lol

• Sometimes people with that role do not even care much

I know a group who's leader said "I have no freaking clue what I should even do and so I don't do it" when his members say he is a leader but does nothing about it. Another time I even found a group who has 2 leaders and one of them said "When I first was asked to do it alone I was overwhelmed and so my company gave the role to a 2nd member. I was leader of my class during high school on a trip to the zoo once and it was so chaotic that I just didn't wanted to risk this happening again"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Imo what makes it worse is the whole trainee process. You can't keep a bunch of kids together, pitted against each other and then debut them expecting everything to just sort itself out

The culture over there isn't big on airing out private business. It probably happens at least 30% of the time but they have to keep it quiet. How many 2nd gen groups have been able to reunite with full lineups or even at least keeps contact with the old members?

I think Wonder Girls is the only one

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Imo what makes it worse is the whole trainee process. You can't keep a bunch of kids together, pitted against each other and then debut them expecting everything to just sort itself out

The culture over there isn't big on airing out private business. It probably happens at least 30% of the time but they have to keep it quiet. How many 2nd gen groups have been able to reunite with full lineups or even at least keeps contact with the old members?

I think Wonder Girls is the only one

this the only way to tell is to see who keeps in touch . maybe one or two members

• It impossible for all members in all groups to get along all the time.

The difference between most groups and AOA and April, is you have one individual who believe they have been bullied airing this out in public. Companies should have psych testing pre-debut to reduce the chances of a bully or someone that needs treatment from joining the group.

• SNSD also. They couldn't get along.

I think they did the respectable thing

if they arent on the same page work wise its best to part ways rather than drag the conflict

• Pretty sure they do. Jyp trainees even joke about it e.g Mark from Got 7 throwing laptop at Bambam and ofc my favourite one where Mark/JB/Younjae(BAP) Hui(Pentagon) were all fighting and YoungK (Day6) was the translator for Mark :pepe-joy:

I am glad they were all able to get past theor emotions and are friends now but yeah, here is the clip where Jb talks about it

External Content youtu.be

• The execution certainly wasn't respectable :pepe-tea:

on the company's part yes, they didnt handle it well

From the girls side all they could have done was to tell their employer their work relationship is no longer feasible.

• on the company's part yes, they didnt handle it well

From the girls side all they could have done was to tell their employer their work relationship is no longer feasible.

Yeah somehow I don't think things would have turned out that way if that's all they did...

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Beg is still around??

yes they celebrated their 18th together recently

• Yeah somehow I don't think things would have turned out that way if that's all they did...

I dont think Jessica or other snsd members behaved messily

Jessica made a post that she was informed by other members that they dont want her in the group and SM confirmed that. That was it. Thats no where the level of aoa or april

what was messy was SM handling Jessica's exit from the company.

• I dont think Jessica or other snsd members behaved messily

Jessica made a post that she was informed by other members that they dont want her in the group and SM confirmed that. That was it. Thats no where the level of aoa or april

what was messy was SM handling Jessica's exit from the company.

Kicking someone out the day before a tour over sunglasses isn't messy? Or exposing them on Weibo? :pepe-hips:

Sans the abuse allegations, I'd dare everyone back then, in the many years after and arguably now has acted incredibly messily, pettily or unprofessionally, just varying degrees of low-key. All 9 individuals and that dastardly company. And it's funny atp :pepe-popcorn:

• Kicking someone out the day before a tour over sunglasses isn't messy? Or exposing them on Weibo? :pepe-hips:

Sans the abuse allegations, I'd dare everyone back then, in the many years after and arguably now has acted incredibly messily, pettily or unprofessionally, just varying degrees of low-key. All 9 individuals and that dastardly company. And it's funny atp :pepe-popcorn:

See if you over simplify the situation as sunglasses problem ofc it looks messy.

The bigger picture was always the fact that Jessica got into business with a shady business man. Association with the likes of that dude brings down even top actresses in Korea let alone idol members. I see it as business decision to cut ties with Jessica over that not personal. Personal would have been if they tormented her while she was in the group.

Kids who believe idols are all friends and dance in circle together might see that as messy.

• See if you over simplify the situation as sunglasses problem ofc it looks messy.

The bigger picture was always the fact that Jessica got into business with a shady business man. Association with the likes of that dude brings down even top actresses in Korea let alone idol members. I see it as business decision to cut ties with Jessica over that not personal. Personal would have been if they tormented her while she was in the group.

Kids who believe idols are all friends and dance in circle together might see that as messy.

The shady business man that was introduced to her by other members of the group that were friends with him? One of whom was dating a shady businessman who got her into domestic assault scandal and still dated him?

Park Min young's situation is very different from Jessica's. You can't retroactively apply that to her when it wasn't an issue back then until SM mediaplayed it into one.

Tyler Kwon is more incompetent than he is shady and if there were so many glaring red flags about him and her business, I can't imagine how they could possibly see it if SM didn't. If that were the case, shouldn't Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Yuri been kicked out long ago to protect the integrity of the group?

A lot of the things they've said and done since then have pretty heavily indicated it was a personal matter. The shady comments, cropping her out of photos and remixing songs without her,cringing at her parts in songs, timing their solos at the same time as hers etc just seem very personal

Edited once, last by DaisyTheGenuine ().

Yeah

Idols that use other ppl stuff or even steal it

Rude idols that yell at groupmates

Idols that lack higyene and make things dirty and messy without cleaning anything

Gossip

I wouldnt doubt this type of shit happens at their dorms

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!