Saying nice things about all the groups I hate

• Because I'm in a good mood today, I thought today I would TRY to say at least ONE good thing about all the groups I HATE. Remember, I'm TRYING.

BTS

well, okay, well, they, uhm, they have, well, they have, good gowns? great gowns?, they have great, uhm sets, for music, videos, uhm...they have well, good stage names...uhm, no they don't, uhm they have the uhm, the...well...the ...they have...uh....they uhm...well.. okay....yeah....

OH I like their performances (when their not pretending to be a disco band) like in On era. I just think their really good performers and are very captivating. They don't even need props or anything they just command the stage.

TXT

good member chemistry. I think. I don't know. I love their styling a lot and I like a their b-sides even if they get old after 2 listens. I like huening kai and I like that song Puma. Not much good to say about them because the bad out weighs the good. I like their debut content. Remember when Cat and Dog came out and all in the world was well? Yeah....

Twice

They have good choreography and nice concepts. I like their recent concepts a lot except for more and more. I like their makeup too for a lot of their comebacks, my favorite makeup was from I Can't stop me, it was so bizarre that it was so good.

Blackpink

I like their sets for their music videos especially for D4. I enjoy the members love and understanding for fashion as well as their close bond. I like how they have amazing stage presence (when we actually get to see them preform...) and I like how they can experiment with fashion but still make it look trendy and cute.

Enhypen

Good looking members. That's it. Sorry. I hate the music. I like sunghoon though. Won't say what I planned to say about enhypen because I'd get another warning from mods. Sorry #ellenoteisbeingcensoredbythegoverment

Oh my girl

Nice name I guess. Joking, it's terrible. Okay no I have to say something nice about them. Okay...well. I like their....smiles. yup. I don't know what else to say. I like their nugu energy. There we go. Something nice.

G-idle

Literally can pull off any concept, their amazing at doing stuff that's out of the box. I'm surprised Men haven't boycotted Tom boy, you know, that scene with the barbies killing Ken and the lyrics, I can already hear what they'd say. Anyways, they are a well rounded group. #propstoyou

Nmixx

Amazing, show stopping, vocals. You should watch the behind the scenes video that they recently posted. I was staring at my computer like woah, woah. Aespa could never. Itzy could NEVER. It was gagging me honestly and I think Nmixx are an amazing group in a shit company. You don't get to see that often. Maybe only with Seventeen.

Jessi

Uhm, well....well....uhm...she...is funny when she isn't trying too hard, like in unpretty rapstar. That's the only nice thing I'm going to say about her.

Jay Park

Oh God. Uhm...okay...he can make a hell of a generic good song. Just like Justin Bieber. That's it. Nothing further.

IU

Welll she can sing. And she's good at being generic. She's good at releasing a song that is overplayed on the radio. I can imagine korean people going crazy after hearing Lilac on the radio for the 500th time.

Hwasa

Iconic when she isn't trying hard. When she is it's clear. When she's not she's a shining star. Compare I'm a B to Maria. Or maybe that's just RBW being terrible at their jobs.

Got7

They work well as a group together. Very well. If there's one thing JYP knows to do is to make a good lineup. Other than that JYP sucks at everything. Literally nothing else to say about them. Seriously, the music is very concerning.

NCT

Good yourube content. Except when they start posting those boring trip stuff. Like what NCT dream is doing now. Their good when their being campy. That's why I liked all the funny content we got from favorite era. That is also why I like their school/classroom video where they play different roles of students. NCT are good when they aren't being chill is what I'm trying to say. When they start professing their love to one another then they start to get boring.

Tis is all. Please support me as I am being silenced by multiple people. To quote Oprah, were you silent or were you silenced?

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• Blackpink

I like their sets for their music videos especially for D4. I enjoy the members love and understanding for fashion as well as their close bond. I like how they have amazing stage presence (when we actually get to see them preform...) and I like how they can experiment with fashion but still make it look trendy and cute

TXT

good member chemistry. I think. I don't know. I love their styling a lot and I like a their b-sides even if they get old after 2 listens. I like huening kai and I like that song Puma. Not much good to say about them because the bad out weighs the good. I like their debut content. Remember when Cat and Dog came out and all in the world was well? Yeah....

hating blackpink and txt???

Choose a struggle 😪

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!