Things in Kpop that are annoying me recently #hater #haternation

• of course I'm back to being evil, who do you think I am!? #haternation #Ellenation

1. Ending Fairies

I'm sorry their terrible. Terrible and awkward. And just really make me uncomfortable, I should not be seeing 35 year olds making cute faces like oh my God Jumpscare alert.

2. Ktube in general

Fack ktube, yes I'm censoring curse words because I know their are some children here on this forum don't worry I got yall covered. Ktube is a bunch of evilness and nonsense. Looks like lurkers on kpop stan twitter decided to become youtubers. The only Ktuber I like is everglowup, the rest can go! The stupid annoying stray kids and bts slander is getting OLD. Same Ole sh+t being said in all these videos like PACK IT UP. move on!! The coin can't be that good!!

3. Album covers with blank backgrounds

Twice this is for you. Also this applies with teasers because for NCT dreams latest comeback teasers its just them standing there with a white back drop like where is the budget where is the money SM? Fack you SM? I don't care how hot they are where is the cool backgrounds!?

4. Stans calling every group problamatic

You know whose the real problamatic group? BIG BANG! they are facking criminals. That's problamatic. Stray kids is not problamatic, SHUT IT! BTS are not problamatic!? Like I swear nobody knows what half of these words their saying mean. Like do you even know the definition of racism? You baboon? Don't ever call Stray Kids Racist or I will find you, I will.

5. Those live band videos where idols go on to sing acoustic...I don't know.

FALSE !! THEY ARE NOT SINGING LIVE LIKE FACK YOU BTS YOU DID THIS?? like the band in the back are a mess, you are a mess not singing live pretending to sing live, you look like an idiot, that's how you look. You should not have even had a comeback with your lying self. I will not forgive them, I will not.

6. Stage presence

Either you don't got any or you got some or enough than some. Honestly who cares. I don't think they teach trainees about Stage presence so stop expecting much. Stop writing essays on aespa's Stage presence, we know, we heard about it the first 50 times you all brought it up. We know. Be QUIET. Worry about getting your faves out of nugudom.

7. Untalented individuals debuting

No, because I am evil. I am. Fack you weeekly. Yeah. Remember after school? What the fack? Im sick of seeing untalented people who fade into the background debuting, I'm talking about you Shuhua!? I'm talking about you. And somi. I don't like her. Kep1er? Like I feel bad for Kai's sister but the wasian privilege is real. Seriously. Get her off the stage please. Always white people. No person of color on any of these shows. Mnet I will kill you. I will. KBS too. Keep setting up taeyeon and I'll have your company building bulldozed.

8. Protesting trucks

Blackpink probably sit by the company window and giggle to themselves watching those ugly protest trucks swirl around. I can guarantee you they do not care. Seriously. Where was the protests for 2ne1 when YG treated them like shit? Where was that? Yeah...OK.

9. Not allowing idols to swear

Tomboy's uncensored version is so much better. Of course soyeon still sounds so terrible. One of the lines is "I like s*x." Can we have her imprisoned please like seriously we need her gone. I'm sick of her. She deserves her lashings on stan twitter, she does. Why can't idols swear? It's so annoying. "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN WATCHING??" and to that I would say, F!CK THEM KIDS!!

10. B-sides being better than the title tracks

Shit makes no sense. No actually it does. Why does the title track sound so ass but the b-sides are good? Do these people not know how to choose which song will be the title track? Why not go for the better one? The more well produced one? (*cough* charmer *cough*)

Tis is all. Goodbye elle nation, for now.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• 7. Untalented individuals debuting

No, because I am evil. I am. Fack you weeekly. Yeah. Remember after school? What the fack? Im sick of seeing untalented people who fade into the background debuting, I'm talking about you Shuhua!? I'm talking about you. And somi. I don't like her. Kep1er? Like I feel bad for Kai's sister but the wasian privilege is real. Seriously. Get her off the stage please. Always white people. No person of color on any of these shows. Mnet I will kill you. I will. KBS too. Keep setting up taeyeon and I'll have your company building bulldozed.

why'd u only name women :pepe-life-support:

• 1. Ending Fairies

I'm sorry their terrible. Terrible and awkward. And just really make me uncomfortable, I should not be seeing 35 year olds making cute faces like oh my God Jumpscare alert.

you are kinda right some of them do look awkward ngl

2. Ktube in general

Fack ktube, yes I'm censoring curse words because I know their are some children here on this forum don't worry I got yall covered. Ktube is a bunch of evilness and nonsense. Looks like lurkers on kpop stan twitter decided to become youtubers. The only Ktuber I like is everglowup, the rest can go! The stupid annoying stray kids and bts slander is getting OLD. Same Ole sh+t being said in all these videos like PACK IT UP. move on!! The coin can't be that good!!

Some ktubers are really rude honestly sigh I still watch them just to see what chambre they will make honestly, Everglowup is one of the Ktubers I like to watch the most honestly.

as for the rest I don't quite agree with some of them

• why'd u only name women :pepe-life-support:

THEIR THE MOST EASIEST EXAMPLES !?!? some male idols who are untalented:

- All of treasure

- male from akmu (free my sister suhyun)

- everyone from p1harmoney (have to resort to tiktok now because of how untalented they are!!)

- male from stray kids that I will not name because I love him but not that much but enough to feel bad.

- Jay Park (EVIL.)

- Heechul (EVIL)

- Jungwoo from NCT (still love him)

- Pretty much all of txt (sorry)

- enhypen

- Eric Nam

- bald guy from btob

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• why'd u only name women :pepe-life-support:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LEAVE MY FAVES ALONE :nct12:

• ELLE I BEG YOU :nct12:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 10. B-sides being better than the title tracks

Shit makes no sense. No actually it does. Why does the title track sound so ass but the b-sides are good? Do these people not know how to choose which song will be the title track? Why not go for the better one? The more well produced one? (*cough* charmer *cough*)

The way my faves B-sides are all so good every single song is title track worthy

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• Day6's b-sides are amazing if you can't sleep! Put one on and your knocked out instantly !! #day6agaisntinsomia #zzzZzzzzzzZzzzz

I think this song is really good for sleeping

• External Content youtu.be

Zuzu!!!!! :siptear: :angryr:

• Tomboy's uncensored version is so much better. Of course soyeon still sounds so terrible. One of the lines is "I like s*x." Can we have her imprisoned please like seriously we need her gone. I'm sick of her. She deserves her lashings on stan twitter, she does. Why can't idols swear? It's so annoying. "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN WATCHING??" and to that I would say, F!CK THEM KIDS!!

Uncensored lyrics are sooo much better. Like the English version of idle’s oh my god…..lesbian realness :eyes:

• Read the lyrics and was gagged a bit then I remembered that idols love to queerbait so I went back to normal. Have Soyeon's TEA BADLY.

Soyeon said girls taste like honey 🍯 :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: I can neither confirm nor deny :-P

Oh God, I should stay away

But then you will hit me up and I am on my way

Can't stop, girl, you make me sick

But then you make me wanna stick around

I know I got it bad

It feels good, yeah, I'll regret it

You're detrimental to my health but I ain't never leavin' (Yeah, yeah)

I'm probably crazy but I need it, want it, gotta have it

You may be poison, but sure as hell taste like honey

• THE POOR CHILDREN! WHAT ABOUT THE MINORS SOYEON!! WHAT ABOUT THE MINOR KPOP STANS!! SEND HER TO PRISON!! ||:!:

• THE POOR CHILDREN! WHAT ABOUT THE MINORS SOYEON!! WHAT ABOUT THE MINOR KPOP STANS!! SEND HER TO PRISON!! ||:!:

I don’t think going to prisons with a bunch of women fazes soyeon much lol

• To be fair, what was the last thing in KPop that DIDN’T make you apparently ragingly annoyed…!? ^^

ellenote you like this (me ofc) K-pop fan right ;-)

At the very least elle like neavis aemen <3 :borahae: <3Lol

• I love everybody equally #ellenoteagaisnthate #naeviscallingchurch

We should actually make a thread dedicated to naevis in the K-pop megacurch, she deserves to be worshipped #iamatruebeliever

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!