Song that led to a group losing their momentum?

• one of their best song but it was the song who end their popularity in korea

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All hail to the first Kpop GG invited on the main stage of Coachella !!!

Image from Sans titre

• TWICE’s Feel Special/MORE&MORE, after those songs any of their follow releases were able to become big hits in Korea. Pretty sure any of them has been able to surpass 400M digital points in Gaon.

• External Content m.youtube.com

JYPig set them up

"next time it won't be wanda who comes for her, it'll be the scarlet witch."

7730409084822ebcfb2718bdf15d5cc0ef78607f.gifv

• red velvet rbb

why not zimzalabim? that song actually charted pretty good for a weird song (5-10 on real time melon for 1 or 2 weeks) and umpah umpah also didnt chart that bad (10-20 on real time melon for several weeks)

and they regained their momentum with psycho.

ah, suddenly i remember in 2019 majority akp users said that itzy and maybe everglow would surpass red velvet lol

• that one gfriend song after their hits in korea, i forgot the name but probably you guys know which one I am talking about if you've been around for long

“Fingertip”. To this day I don’t understand why because that song was a banger. Sure it was a different concept for them, but it was still a trendy sound at the time

• External Content m.youtube.com

JYPig set them up

Itzy's best title, fight me. :pepe-cowboy:

• Mafia In the Morning- Itzy

Power Up- Red Velvet (but then they got it back)

I'm So Hot- Momoland

TBH RV has seemingly lost momentum at multiple points but then they come back and everything's fine.

One of these Nights flopped, Russian Roulette killed it.

RBB, ZZB, and Umpah Umpah flopped all in a row, but Psycho roared back.

Then they took a hiatus and Queendom is performing well, it might outchart Peek a Boo.

Also Power Up is one of their bigger songs, not sure why people think it flopped in Korea.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Time for the moon night did do well but this may have caused long term damage

TWICE’s Feel Special/MORE&MORE, after those songs any of their follow releases were able to become big hits in Korea. Pretty sure any of them has been able to surpass 400M digital points in Gaon.

They lost their hype after more&more

»»- -««

10ec119f4504e204737c9f75f37bd74681cdf09b.gifv 57f809fa15ca393d2d148bad8288f686d69613c5.gifv 70f531c5b0f863bfe6ce48eedacfafc23ccf3371.gifv

I feel like BAAM was less of a turn for their worse versus Bboom Bboom just being a one-off.

You have to actually have a string of hits to truly be on top then go down hill.

• External Content www.youtube.com

ahh i really liked baam, what a pity

b8e97268c02fa2387dcce41803b7224495be9fd5.gifv  <3 1ccc8e16d3c253e12ba1ed8a0366655978b26066.gifv  

• Would Ice Cream count? I don't necessarily think it made them lose popularity, but it didn't gain them very much, did not perform as well, made them dip after how well How You Like That was received in comparison, was not well received at all and many people preferred Lovesick Girls instead. Have a great day/night!

"Hugs for everyone! Hugs for everyone. Everyone needs a hug!"

"You guys are wonderful. You guys are brilliant. You guys are excellent. You guys are fantastic. You guys are ethereal. You guys are the best. You guys are meant for us. You guys are infinity and beyond. You guys are Stray Kids. You guys are STAY."

• External Content www.youtube.com

(BTW it wasn't the song itself that caused T-ARA to lose their momentum after Day by Day but rather the bullying allegations from Hwayoung against the other members that came after the song's release 😐)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!