Posts by ducky-mioda

More seriously, I don't understand the need to be 'creative' with names.

Well, I found out these vids by a YouTuber named DareDB on K-pop group names in the SEO world:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I've got to interpret those videos, DareDB's sharing his opinion to viewers that K-pop group names should be unique and have no punctuation symbols (an opinion that I agree on) - he's also listing the K-pop group names that don't fare well on search engines (as well as those that do) :siptear: .

P.S. Please don't hate on me just because I found those vids on YouTube - DareDB's just sharing his opinions etc. in them, and they weren't made with the intent to hate on people.

Excuse me, but what does the "absolutely no explicit/positive advertising of competing sites" rule mean to you mods :whatr: ? To me, that rule means "absolutely no advertising of other forums that were created for discussions about K-entertainment/Asian entertainment in general in an explicit or positive way", but I'm not sure if I'm the only one who interprets it that way :shyr: ...

My list:

1. The "Let me treasure you" lines from Treasure's "MMM"
    2. "Risky risky wiggy wiggy" from TWICE's "I Can't Stop Me"
    3. The "Ice cream, chillin'" lines from BLACKPINK's "Ice Cream"
    4. The last half of the lyrics in RM's "Expensive Girl" (especially the "Take it off" lines)
    5. "I be walking with the cheese, that's the queso" from NCT 127's "Regular"
    6. The "I scream, you scream" lines from Red Velvet's "Ice Cream Cake"
    7. The "A to the G to the U to the STD" lines from Suga's "Agust D"
    8. "Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous" from EXO's "Mama"
    9. "He's like cushion, like a water bed" and "Feel so what, touch that guy, feel so tight, day and night" from Sonamoo's "Cushion"
    10. The "break your naughty" lines from SHINee's "The SHINee World"
    11. "'Cause I'm gonna get you wet" from Block B Bastarz's "Make it Rain"
    12. "Let's make a bomb" from T-ARA's "Sexy Love"

I found one thread where people are hating on snsd, and it looks way more aggressive than nowadays blink vs army, huh, stans, stans never changes...

I know, right :wellr: ? That aside, in the days of the pre-2016 forums, there was a thread for members with >500 posts to request changes to their member titles (and need I mention that there were sections called "The Lounge" and "The Studio" in the pre-2016 forums before those from the 2016-21 one :whatr: ?)...

as yknocker, I wrote about 3,000 posts, most of them about a certain singer. All of them are now gone in the older old forum

I guess you're talking about the pre-2016, IP.Board-powered 6Theory Media Forums (speaking of which I found a screenshot of it archived in the Wayback Machine that dates back to 2011) :siptear: .

Why was the format changed again?

I feel like that was done because, IIRC, the previous AKP forums ran on XenForo 1 (a major XenForo version that's no longer officially supported as of XenForo 2's release) :/ . That doesn't change my liking for the current AKP forums, though :wellr: !