The ONE voice you could listen to for the rest of your life?

• For me, it's

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sana Chan cute voice.

Like in Turtle at 1 minute.

• Also.

• I could listen to Nayeon

Sing

Laugh

Whine

Scream

Eat

Dog talk

ASMR

For the rest of my life

• Easiest questions of my life:

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Is that Taeyong? I'm still pretty new to NCT so I was wondering what song that sig is from? :O))

Yup it's Gimme Gimme. A Japanese song and it was out this year.

also, watch this 100% recommend

lt64IYu.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

1:05 when he slaps his hand and says he doesn't wanna eat you that's me to you also you better get used to hearing that giants voice because I have a giants voice >_>

• Easy. Kim Jonghyun.

There will never be a voice that touches me as much as his. Forever and beyond.

• Taeyeon

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

• iu, definitely.

she's like a lullaby, i wouldn't mind listening to her forever

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Hyolyn, Taehyung, Joy, Wendy and Wheein.

8zf-yB.gif   

• this thread was made for me lmaooo

i always say that if i could marry a voice it'd be renjun's or xiaojun's

literally the prettiest voices I've ever hear my god :pleading:

renjun:

xiaojun:

• D.O. (EXO)

Jeongwoo (TREASURE)

Bang Yedam (TREASURE)

Park Bom (2NE1)

Taeyang (BIGBANG)

Sejeong

AKMU

• Hoody

• Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chen

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chen

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

There's a lot of loose definitions of "one" in this thread...

• easy...

SUNYOUL

i love him

As many groups as i stan as amazing and talented as they are HE is the only one who i could listen to for hours...and unlike a comment i received which made me facepalm, he IS really singing lol

• I can't pick soooo

Jonghyun:

Baekhyun:

Kyungsoo:

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!