Do you still hate Kim Seon Ho?

• Have you guys seen recent article by Dispatch?

how do you feel about him now?

it means we shouldn't jump into conclusions before whole truth is revealed, not a fan of him, But I hope he will recover

• I was and am a huge fan of him..he is one of my favourites in this industry ever and the show 2d1n he was in helped me through a lot and gave me positivity last year to now, so I could never hate him unless he does something absolutely unforgivable. at first, I jumped to conclusions and was so disappointed, but the clearer this story is getting I feel really bad for him. (that is, if it's true of course)

• so now people are even questioning if the baby was his or not since she constantly was also meeting other guys while dating him.

The article also states the abortion was also consensual, and the woman complained about him being stingy cause she had really excessive spending and a very luxury lifestyle.

Also not that it should matter but the woman's last marriage lasted only 17 days which makes people question her more...

Again, I won't say much now but I feel as things unfold his actions dont seem that bad if true... If she was meeting other men all along then he wasn't wrong in asking for breakup.

I will wait for more news to understand and comprehend better for now... But I won't immediately put the blame on him now easily... Matter seems pretty complicated and the woman seems like a hot mess as well.

• To be honest I was a little uncomfortable seeing everyone with the pitchforks i nanoseconds and his career getting completely ruined overnight like that.

I never knew him before Hometown Cha3 so I wasn't a fan, but even as an outsider, it was scary to see people once again not bother to wait for more information before they decide to condemn someone.

The motto is 'ruin first, get to know the full picture much later' .

It will never stop being scary.

Anyway, my opinion of him is the same. A neutral one of a person who liked an actor in a drama but now it's over.

• I was a fan of him as an actor. when I read about the scandal vaguely I thought it was his personal life, then I carefully read the woman's side of the story. I was a bit skeptical but I thought 'if she's telling the truth then he has a terrible personality' so it was slightly disappointing tbh.

after reading the details in the new article (still not fully believing anything though cause you never know), I'm back to my initial opinion about the whole thing: this sounds like a personal issue and as long as he didn't force her to do anything or clearly manipulated her like she had claimed, then it's not the public's business and it shouldn't have an effect on his career.

about the abortion, none of them are innocent, whether she was manipulated or not, they both agreed at the end. idk if i should feel sad for the baby or be happy he/she wasn't born in a messy family. but idk exactly what the parents' circumstances were, I shouldn't judge them cause it's their life and baby not mine.

to conclude: I never hated any of them, why would i even hate complete strangers over their relationship issues ? currently I'm not really on either side, if more details come out I will read them but I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

if kim seon ho still gets projects after this I will watch them cause I like his acting. it's not like I was that invested in him as a person in the first place. I'm not gonna date him or have a child with him, he's not a criminal, so I don't see a reason why I should stop liking his work.

• Honestly I didn't hate him before. Was the account bad? Of course. But I also know that relationships can be messy even when they involve incredibly good people. Unless I'm personally involved in that relationship, I can't bring myself to fully judge what happened because I don't know the real truth or what either party was going through.

• I never liked him anyway, just a hunch, but I don't trust him. Just because Dispatch putting on something doesn't mean it's truthful. There're two sides of the same coin. The ex-gf doesn't necessary truthful either. But he didn't deny the abortion accusation so that much is truth.

• Wasn’t a fan of him, so what I feel about him is the same as before the scandal.

But I always say private matters should stay private. And people should wait until they get the full picture… give people the benefit of doubts. He could have easily debunked her claims with text messages (Dispatch revealed) and his acquaintances as witnesses, but decided to not go that road.

Him changing after the abortion could have been a sign of him regretting it as well. Also saying he lied to her about marriage just to get her convinced to abort the baby, was her conclusion, it doesn’t mean he wasn’t sincere at that time he made that promise…. Couples make all kind of promises and break them because things didn’t went as planned.

Both made mistakes, but it doesn’t mean they are bad personalities. Even the greatest people can have messed up relationships.

Anyway… the truth coming out or not doesn’t change that his whole career is done, he lost everything at the moment.

• I never liked him anyway, just a hunch, but I don't trust him. Just because Dispatch putting on something doesn't mean it's truthful. There're two sides of the same coin. The ex-gf doesn't necessary truthful either. But he didn't deny the abortion accusation so that much is truth.

Dispatch is usually there to destroy the career of celebrities. They stalk them to find dirt to “expose” them. They rarely out there trying to defend a celebrity! So this actually means a lot.

• Never hated him but didn't pity him either. Now I kinda pity him seeing the Dispatch article. Even if the baby was his, the decision to abort was consensual and he still was serious about the relationship after her abortion so her claims that he threw her away after the abortion was all lies. It was a normal relationship with few ups and downs and his career didn't deserve to ruin due to it.

• Dispatch is usually there to destroy the career of celebrities. They stalk them to find dirt to “expose” them. They rarely out there trying to defend a celebrity! So this actually means a lot.

It could also mean there's backdoor handling. There could be an arrangement between him and Dispatch, remember Dispatch is a news outlet and a celebrity's stalker, you said it yourself. They're ought to destroy celebs. They don't do things for the sake of being a white knight. A potential arrangement, or exchange of something for something, in this case, money.

• It could also mean there's backdoor handling. There could be an arrangement between him and Dispatch, remember Dispatch is a news outlet and a celebrity's stalker, you said it yourself. They're ought to destroy celebs. They don't do things for the sake of being a white knight. A potential arrangement, or exchange of something for something, in this case, money.

So you think a very one sided post claiming things without any evidence is more reliable than an Article by Dispatch including evidence (text messages and witnesses) ?

• So you think a very one sided post claiming things without any evidence is more reliable than an Article by Dispatch including evidence (text messages and witnesses) ?

I said very clear in my previous post, two sides of the same coin, there wont be 100% truth to any of the party involved.

• It’s sad how this scandal came to light. It’s a personal matter that shouldn’t have been brought to the public’s attention in the first place. It’s not a scandal he should be losing his career for.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• it might sound mean but it seems like after all its a good thing an innocent baby did not come tothis world with these parents.

That child would have been used as power play and manupilation tactic by the parents.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i don't trust dispatch

they are very adept at creating a false narrative and then trying to mold "evidences" in that direction

Her ex husband apparently provided cctv footage in the court, she brought 3 men into the house while he was away which was the reason he filed for divorce just after 17 days of marriage, reading all of this I trust Dispatch more now

• I still don't fully understand what happened if someone could give a TL;DR?

Basically his friends and her friends revealed to the dispatch that he was genuine about the relationship but she kept seeing other guys behind his back, he forgave her once but she didn't change.

Also, regarding abortion, it was consensual and even though he didn't know how to cook, he still cooked seaweed soup for her for 2 weeks so it's a lie that he didn't care for her after abortion. Her pregnancy happened in March 2020, and he dated her till April, 2021 and it was her lies that lead to the break up.

• This whole situation is still so weird, when I first read it I thought it seemed like private matters that failed relationships go through, then I read more info about it and he indeed seemed like an asshole (like the part she said he demanded she had sex with him and she was even already pregnant and in pain) that should be exposed because this is fucked up, now I'm back to thinking it's private matters.

• is this a repeat of the Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun saga?

their situation was a great lesson to me. don't take a woman's side just because you are a woman (which i always have), and don't believe anything without proof. i went with the same principle in bullying accusations. we don't know any of these people, we can just hope that our faves are like they present themselves in public.

• their situation was a great lesson to me. don't take a woman's side just because you are a woman (which i always have), and don't believe anything without proof. i went with the same principle in bullying accusations. we don't know any of these people, we can just hope that our faves are like they present themselves in public.

As a woman I'm going to always side with women in these cases because 1- a woman lying about being subjected to any kind of abuse is a rarity in the grand scheme of things and 2- I don't want to contribute to making it difficult for victims to speak up out of fear of being dismissed and disbelieved. In these cases, I'd rather be lied to than disbelief a real abuse victim. We shouldn't let the sparse isolated cases of false accusations ruin it for other women.

That being said, completely destroying someone's career before anything is confirmed is extreme too. Caution is necessary, but this is extreme.

• people saying he ruined the chance of her getting a baby are delusional af.

They are not even married and she is not even supposed to be pregnant in the first place.

They made him seem like he was some kind of a cold blooded murderer... abortion in the early stages is necessary if giving birth will negatively affect the mother or the father future. It's not even human yet, it's no different than a sperm. These people must be like 12yo who don't understand how relationships work, it's mutual.

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!