Posts by kddicted

Isn't it strange? The world keeps moving as normal and everyone's continuing on in their own world while you feel like the world stopped. Go outside and see that your painful coming of age will never be known to anyone, you'll never open your heart again. You know you should be logical but it just feels like the end of the world for you. It really feels like you can end it right then and there. Everything just feels pointless, and you're just a vessel of what you once were now.

I explained to my family already that naega and niga are Korean words that have a different meaning from the English word (not same word but similar sounding) and they agreed with me that it's a different language and there's no correlation

Not me going on omegle to get help for my uni math project and meeting a 10'th grader who helped me how embarrassing..then she turned out to be so nice and helpful (better than my tutorial teacher) and we got into a whole conversation about kdramas and kpop and then we followed each other on instagram, and now she's calling me big sister in tagalog

In life you never know what you'll come across huh

Not in a romantic sense but friend wise, I'm sure I've broken many hearts and they broke mine too. My worst heartbreak was when my childhood friend told me she just wanted to move on already, she didn't want us to be in each other's lives and she just wanted us to wish the best for each other, and then part ways. It's the worst because it's not like she didn't have a right to say that. We went to different high schools and when I was getting badly bullied in high school, I left her hanging all the time. I was..embarrassed? I guess I can say this now, when I couldn't before. I was embarrassed that I was getting bullied while she was doing so well in a gifted school, and that she could balance so many after school activities while having so many people like her. I wanted to hide that dark part of myself so I avoided her, and now I'll never get to tell her how grateful I am. Those bullies can't be blamed fully, but they really did ruin my life in a way and they showed me what it means to be an outsider, and what it means to have bullying get into your personal life. Despite their dirty actions, they are fine while I lost someone who meant the world to me and I have to take part of the blame for that too.

There was so much I wanted to say in that moment when I apologised, I just wanted to hold her hands and tell her that it had nothing to do with her. I wanted to explain what had happened all those years, every single memory and experience. I wanted to apologise for having immature envy at the time. After this happened, I promised myself I would never get close to anyone again. It really broke my heart.

I hold it in for months and then one day just burst out crying about everything from those months I held it in. I cry like two to three times a year, but tbh it's worse than crying every week because they're literally such long breakdowns.

The Grim Reaper and Kim Shin from Goblin. They were so cute together and their stories were so sad.

Man Wol from Hotel Del Luna. I just love her. Lol she was so sassy and I loved her outfits. I loved that she doesn't change through out the drama once she fell in love.

Gong Yoo was so iconic as the Goblin <3 I agree, they were so cute and funny as a duo

I didn't watch all of Hotel Del Luna but she looked amazing in it, and her personality was pretty unique

Omg I don't have time to be this tired or panic that I'm going to fail, there's too much to do and I care about it but at the same time, I don't have any motivation?? At this point, I'm just going to flat out bribe myself in order to get things done.

It's only the sixth week of the first semester Bina, if I'm going to be like this now then I've got a whole storm coming.

Ugh

tenor.gif

My extended family, um yeah no, none of them are in our lives for complicated reasons.

But my family, I love the 5 of them so much but it still is complicated. We laugh and joke around but at the end of the day, I can't speak to them about anything personal and they don't know me as well as they think they do.

Discussing kdrama irl >>>

I told one of my old hs friends to watch penthouse and she actually did :pepelove1:

The amount we have to talk about makes me realize how much goes on in a single episode :pepe-peek:

<3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.