[NB] Kim Sun Ho's ex-girlfriend reveals she got her apology, doesn't "feel right" about what's happened to him

• AVvXsEjYQHGfWBBVISOCF2hEww_A2rU0JAEltFSMqWDxVL6ZfEujKYxDvHGO9CLPfxAGGLbv8MmmVxWW6GV7Sq0K6GAaqv9f14e5UzfyMy1K3YpHIZ3YFgElna7QMzv-m3UqvHnM75dgWJOkolEg70KfD8UFKkpEH4TKNkzybYvG44Bg91l-OqyTC577-VDX=s16000

Article: Kim Sun Ho's ex-girlfriend, "I've received an apology... It makes my heart heavy to see him crashing down"

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+4,406, -155] I'm glad that this is over without it getting nasty... but misunderstanding? You feel hurt watching him crash down?... You turned him into human trash so easily... should've kept it between you two if you were going to feel like this!

2. [+2,543, -128] She really sounds like a psychopath. If this is how she was going to feel, why not just resolve it privately? Why expose everything and basically ruin the career of someone who isn't even an ex-husband but just an ex-boyfriend? And now you're telling everyone to stop because you got your apology?? If an apology was all you wanted, then you should've been more cautious about what you chose to expose. You make me sick;;;

3. [+1,492, -60] She's calling it an understanding now? You took a person's life and exiled them from society right into rock bottom? What are you, a psycho?

4. [+1,014, -50] She basically buried him alive and now she's saying all this...

5. [+972, -40] Only now she says this... but as the saying goes, if you want to bury someone in a coffin, you better build your own coffin, too. I wonder how comfortable she feels with herself in this moment.

6. [+487, -11] She's making me want to say nasty things. She should just be honest and admit that she fully intended to crush him and she feels a lot better to have seen it through. What is this now? She wrote that post fully knowing what it would do to his career and now she feels guilty over it? Ridiculous.

7. [+450, -16] I first assumed the woman would be someone young, someone too naive and easy to take advantage of, but she's actually older than him by a year and a divorcee to boot. She's obviously old enough to know better and she chose to not use protection either, doesn't she think it's shameless to blame all of it on only him? She threw him to the public to be ripped apart and it looks like she's scared now that her own identity is on the chopping block.

8. [+399, -3] Ridiculous... I don't think it was very wise of you as a 37 year old to take this thing to Nate Pann in the first place

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,360, -85] Be honest, you started all this precisely because you wanted to see him come crashing down. And now you're acting like you're better than that? How malicious of you.

2. [+1,113, -54] Is she scared now that her own identity is out? You crumbled his life out of your own greed for revenge... you're terrible.

3. [+619, -17] This is the equivalent of dropping a bomb on someone and then saying "sorry"...

4. [+628, -34] Scary to be a celebrity these days. All it takes is one side to expose anything about you and your career is over.

5. [+576, -26] I, too, assumed that she was some novice in her early twenties with the detailed way she wrote about everything regarding Kim Sun Ho. I thought she was some naive young girl who Kim Sun Ho was her first love. But she's a divorcee? And quite old? She should know better than this. She should know that she crossed the line. Kim Sun Ho did not make that baby all by himself. Did he kidnap you and force you into getting that ab*rtion? Didn't you ultimately make that decision in the end for yourself? How do you feel now that Kim Sun Ho's life is over?

6. [+411, -12] Wow. I agree that Kim Sun Ho is in the wrong a thousand times over but this woman is quite something. I'm not on anyone's side but she's quite scary. She's the one who dropped the bomb and now she's saying people are exaggerating? She wrote her post in such detail that there was no room for people to even exaggerate anything. Now that she got her apology, she's acting like this... Yes, I understand that the post was written out of her anger and hurt but please go back and read it for yourself. Are you happy now that you got what you wanted?

7. [+389, -23] Feels iffy to say this but it feels like there's something wrong with her personality. Her last marriage ended in 17 days with a divorce. She should have learned to be more cautious, more careful... I'm sure he spoke about his co-stars to her in the comfort of their relationship. If she wanted to keep the baby so badly, she could've just kept it. There are single mothers like Sayuri now. Instead, she dumped all of the responsibility on Sun Ho-ssi.. and now she's getting hate, too. An unfortunate situation all around.

8. [+310, -19] You are terrible for this. You wanted Kim Sun Ho to crumble. You knew this would happen. And now you're acting like you're above it all? You ruined someone's life and put all this stress on the public. Are you comfortable with yourself now? You're just terrible.

9. [+236, -14] I know some people might think he paid her off but... she is known to be from a quite wealthy family herself. She's not doing this for the money. She's just mad that he's doing well for himself. Probably wrote her post out of jealousy and didn't think it would blow up like this. And now that her own identity is circulating, she wants to end this whole thing quickly. She exiled Kim Sun Ho over the course of three days... how tacky the way she handled this all!!! Especially for someone as educated as she is. All this shows is how obsessed and in love with him she was!

10. [+191, -6] As former lovers, she should've just resolved it between the two of them. How can she cause all of this and only now be like "I don't feel good about it". You basically killed someone. Taking down the post won't fix anything anymore. She should also apologize back to him and the 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' crew. All of the cast of actors are suffering because of her.

-

AVvXsEjyVogxaos_vVzMgy0fRxvLvAgy04BwLL3hFezOHm8hDQRkJ7j6sReV8eOeQqRVSMgb4qP4Ottq2853h53FF2sLRcGfSKFMjztbs2KE_IXmPakPhv5HYKk4CitQbuFEpwS_2u-2n6a_YEuzmtkk0C6Woo3OWayYFzHzQetDd5pfkbV9vAsZxKOGdddc=w640-h281

Article: Kim Sun Ho's fans pour out petitions to keep him on TV despite 'scandal'

Source: Chosun via Naver

1. [+4,058, -775] These stupid fangirls have lost it

2. [+2,193, -307] I'm really surprised at how they're justifying this. Since when was lying to someone about living together for them to get an ab*rtion just a "regular old relationship"? Whether she's a divorcee or whatever, it's not like all of that didn't happen. She's not completely to blame for ruining his career. This was bound to happen eventually. These celebrities live off of image and once that's shattered, it's over for them. He of all people should know that and he failed to manage it.

3. [+1,906, -324] His clean, innocent image was all a lie. It's not only his ab*rtion scandal but everything he said previously that has shown what a poor character he is. He can't show his face on TV anymore. I don't think I could stand seeing the hypocrisy.

4. [+1,064, -164] Fans being like this are just ruining him even further

5. [+506, -130] Honestly, this is terrible for his image, but it's not like he committed a crime like gambling or s*xual assault?? I just don't get it. People don't want to see others win.

6. [+350, -30] I was a bigger Kim Sun Ho fan than anyone. But this is wrong. As a public figure, his level of responsibility cannot be held to the same standards as the rest of us. He should've known to be more cautious the heavier the crown on his head is. If you're a true fan, don't bother with these petitions. Just stay quiet and wait for all of this to pass.

7. [+283, -31] He would've had bigger regrets if he ended up marrying her. He's going to get hate anyway so just accept the hate, go into reflection, and come back later. It's not like he assaulted her in any way or kidnapped her into doing anything... I really think he can come back one day...

8. [+248, -46] His fans make me hate him even more

9. [+256, -20] They're insane... They need to realize that there is a whole line of actors who can replace him. We don't need someone with a dirty private life like his on our variety shows and dramas.

10. [+198, -11] I am his fan but I think it's the right decision to make him leave the shows. If you think about it, how do you expect him to be out on TV laughing and chatting it up in the midst of a situation like this? It must be hard on him personally, too. He's a human being, after all. I don't fully believe the entire post written by the woman since it's clear that she was filled with anger and regret which probably led to exaggerating some parts but he has admitted to and apologized for them so I just hope that all of this is resolved peacefully... I hope to see him acting again soon

Source

• She shot herself in the foot.

Seunho will be okay. Year or two of hiatus and then back with smaller roles and the back to main roles

• I'm just going to support the remaining cast of 2d1n. :borahae: idk what to do or think about him as a longtime fan. the girl isn't perfect either and seems conflicted but his character got revealed through this which is difficult to accept clearly from the discussions I've seen but regardless, a good thing. hope he actually reflects well for now, and then when he comes back people can make their decision. he can drop the image he built until now and start over.

• This is why its better first to talk privately with the people involved..

maybe if she reached him once and cleared misunderstandings then it would have been a little different..

she could have then made the post with all the pathetic things he did but without the misunderstanding parts atleast since public is kind of misleaded now about what parts werent as harsh... atleast make things clear for the public if you are going to tell them everything.. otherwise solve your matter in private.. dont involve people and then leave them in hanging making vague statements..

stand by what you do and say on internet ...

• If there's no bad blood between them then can't he resume work?

Not at people trying to make her the villain of the story and bringing up her personal details. The issue is between both of them and she has forgiven him. I

She didn't look like she wants to ruin his career and just wanted a sincere apology.

Desbundar

• If there's no bad blood between them then can't he resume work?

Not at people trying to make her the villain of the story and bringing up her personal details. The issue is between both of them and she has forgiven him. I

She didn't look like she wants to ruin his career and just wanted a sincere apology.

My question is why she had to go to the public to receive this apology. Does anyone know if she said whether she tried to contact him beforehand? I missed that kind of information.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• If you read her post it literally screamed anger and pettiness. He was clearly in the wrong, but she told everything pretty one sided, we don’t know what type of person she is either and if something about her personality changed his mind in getting married to her. And it didn’t sit right with me that she mentioned how he talked about his costars or other people in the industry… talking about what happened between them ok… but this had nothing to do with their relationship and was probably something he told her cause he thought he could tell her everything. Her revealing it was clearly because she wanted ruin his connections and good reputation. Using things your ex told you once in private about others just to use it against them out of spite when you guys broke up isn’t right (in general)… I’m sure she also said bad things about other people, I don’t think she would like it if he was revealing these things as well.

She kinda dragged other women into this situation as well… mentioning that he talked about how his female Costars were hitting on him and that he rejected one Costar because he didn’t find her pretty… I’m pretty sure when he did that, he didn’t gave her this as a reason… now she literally pulled a “ oh btw, the actual reason he rejected you was because he thinks you ugly” …. not right…

If the need to expose their relationship problems publicly was so important for her, she should have only talked about that if she just wanted an apology…. Everything else was clearly her making sure everything is ruined….

That’s why you should have private conversations and seriously, they just broke up 4 months ago… at first I thought it was something that happened in the past and till now no apology… but 4 months isn’t a time where I would say a person took to long to apologize… considering that both ended in bad terms and probably thought the other was at fault etc etc and if he was busy working too… I don’t know, I would have waited. I also heard she is in a new relationship… so why even bother with your ex.

Anyway what happened happened… another day another relationship drama. Both messed up.. I hope they learned from their mistakes….

• [2,543, -128] She really sounds like a psychopath. If this is how she was going to feel, why not just resolve it privately? Why expose everything and basically ruin the career of someone who isn't even an ex-husband but just an ex-boyfriend? And now you're telling everyone to stop because you got your apology?? If an apology was all you wanted, then you should've been more cautious about what you chose to expose. You make me sick;;;

i agree with this comment if all you wanted was an apology why not contact him ? Also the fact that this women revealed stuff that had nothing to do with issue she's was talking about make her not so good of person it looks like all she wanted was to ruin his career, the fact that the woman got married after her relationship with him and she got get over him means there's something wrong with her.

• TBH she minimized her role and made herself seem young, naive and innocent while she made him out to be manipulative, abusive trash and how dare he move on without her. Now that people know she isn't a kid and is a working adult with past relationships and some dirt on her shoulder too, she wants this situation to end because she found herself in the hot spot and questioned as well. Did she think she can attack him anonymously while being a public person of sorts herself?

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• TBH she minimized her role and made herself seem young, naive and innocent while she made him out to be manipulative, abusive trash and how dare he move on without her. Now that people know she isn't a kid and is a working adult with past relationships and some dirt on her shoulder too, she wants this situation to end because she found herself in the hot spot and questioned as well. Did she think she can attack him anonymously while being a public person of sorts herself?

Well she felt like the sole victim here, which I admit despite both being wrong, she did took the shorter end here… I think she felt ashamed for some of the things she did and one very common coping mechanism of feeling ashamed is detaching yourself from taking responsibility, so you are shifting blame. You know “ if I convince myself and others that it was solely his fault I can’t be blamed right?” …. Things didn’t went out as she thought it would.

It was both of their decision to have intercourse without contraception. He asked and she accepted cause she thought she knows her fertility circle. She was careless as well, but doesn’t want to take responsibility for her decision … so only his fault. That’s also gaslighting.

He left the decision to keep or abort the baby up to her. It was very selfish and a douche move for him to say he won’t accept the baby, but he didn’t stop her from becoming a single mother either. (He had to pay child support anyway no matter if he takes part in raising the child or not)… it was either him or the baby … she chose him. So the child wasn’t a priority . So I think it’s quite shady to now use it as a weapon against him claiming he forced her into it when it wasn’t the case. She wouldn’t have seen it like that if he put the ring on her finger…She doesn’t want to admit that she killed her unborn baby to keep a man, as the result was the man didn’t stayed….this would have got her judgement, but making look like he coerced her and she was young and naive makes things look a little different…that’s why the back paddling after people found out her identity and age … I showed her post to my mother and she said the same thing.

Tbh… if I was with a guy and I unwontedly became pregnant and he tells me he doesn’t want the baby and I should choose between him as my future husband or my unborn child…. I would have kicked him to the moon, already huge red flag !!!! That baby was also my responsibility and he just proved to me how selfish he is, no hubby material . And if he doesn’t want to support fine… I stay single mother, but even if I abort it, I wouldn’t have stayed with him…ESPECIALLY if I know this might be the only child I could ever have according to my doctor… screw the guy I take my child, there are plenty of men out there.

• I hope the guilt for destroying him doesn't end her because now she knows that she should have done better than exposing him.

It was a private matter, she should have solved it privately or at least tried to solve it privately 'coz now, there's no going back.

How will she live with that?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!