Alumni B reveals testimony about Kim Seonho

• what he did in his personal matter was wrong (not black and white though)

but tbh now I feel like people are and will be jumping at anything to bring him down more

media affects more people than the single person involved as well..like he's a human too with a family, and coworkers like 2d1n who got affected

anyone who was a fan of him knows he did theatre for a decade and was known for having a good personality/work ethic until now

I find it hard to believe this wouldn't have surfaced earlier in his career if it were true, someone would've came out with it quickly after seeing him start getting cfs

unless I'm clowning myself hoping he's not this terrible person described because I liked him for so long:clown:

Alumni B reveals testimony that Kim Seon-ho was a violent bully who enjoyed drinking, clubbing, and women
    Trending Korean entertainment news from Naver
    dailynaver.blogspot.com

1. [+6,503, -1,967] Aigoo, let's stop now please. Will you stop only once someone is dead? Nate Pann needs to be abolished and all unverified articles deleted.
    2. [+3,261, -436] Jeong Si-nae gijanim, OP that wrote this didn't even certify properly and comments are mocking him with words like "Hello, I'm Kim Seon-ho's unni next door." You wrote an article on a topic that hasn't been verified properly because you were hoping for clicks. I hope Kim Seon-ho isn't harmed over your fake unverified media play articles.
    3. [+2,166, -218] No, how can you write an article without verifying the facts first?? The cover of the actual graduation album is red leather but the OP posted a cover of a brochure. How can you just write that into an article?
    4. [+1,359, -111] At least do the minimum and verify facts before writing an article...
    5. [+1,163, -432] Goodbye ㅋㅋ
    6. [+535, -62] If this turns out to be true...hul ~ he's a real trash! If he was really such a ba$tard after a decade in theater he doesn't deserve to be on TV..
    7. [+384, -44] Ah, seriously, let's stop now. Is there anyone that didn't swear or gossip in college? Is everyone's past clean? What a coward to write something like this right now. Those who have nothing to lose, have nothing to lose so just live quietly. Also, what kind of reporter has the time to write articles like this? Does someone have to die for you to stop?? Please stop with useless articles!!
    8. [+278, -24] The person that wrote this and reporter are seriously trash!! In 3 days, you got Kim Seon-ho's cursed with hate, killed off his projects and CFs and exiled off the industry. How deep in his rock bottom do you want him to go for you to feel better?!! Are you human? Was your life perfect that you never once made mistakes? Stop with the gossips!!!
    9. [+241, -31] Ah, media are really scary. Are you trying to kill him off? Do it in moderation...
    10. [+140, -5] We need to get rid of Nate Pann! They're an accessory to murder!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!