Seeing what happen to AOA, I wonder how many groups actually hate each other

• Kpop groups always portrayed as one family that live each other too much and would give the world for each other. Then, things like AOA, T-ARA and April comes out. I don't know if bg have similar scandal like this too, maybe some cases I don't know.

But the point is, how those members in the groups need to pretend that they like each other in front of fans and camera. Stick together 24/7 while hate each other. Salute to them at least because I will never being able to lied to myself and will rather change my career or move to other company. It is tiring to act all the time. Bullying is another cases, imagine living with your bullies and you cannot do nothing to protect yourself.

All the idols jump in this industry at a very young. I really pity on them to go through all this in such a young age even it is their choice.

Edited once, last by Flovell ().

• I bet the number is pretty high. Performers are divas for the most part and divas clash with each other. So putting a bunch of them together is a recipe for disaster. Then when there's the toxic person, they ruin everything.

I remember those pretty girl groups in my school, who always look down to others. Sometimes I think, it is impossible to those idols to be that humble with everything they has. Looks, money and popularity.

• The larger the group, the greater the odds cliques form within the group. But even so, it doesn't automatically mean members who are not part of the same clique hate each other. And AOA is not even a good example of that tbh. I think the fact they chose to keep going as 5 after shows they were comfortable enough around each other; otherwise the group would have likely split up in 2019.

• There's probably quite a few particularly in groups that don't make it big. It's not as easy as simply saying I don't like my group can I move, you got things like debts and contracts making it hard to switch it up. Plus if you leave there's no guarantee you'll be in another successful group or if you even find with in the same industry. That's why groups might stick around even if members don't get along.

• There's probably quite a few particularly in groups that don't make it big. It's not as easy as simply saying I don't like my group can I move, you got things like debts and contracts making it hard to switch it up. Plus if you leave there's no guarantee you'll be in another successful group or if you even find with in the same industry. That's why groups might stick around even if members don't get along.

That's why I'm saying, I praised them for that. In very young age and that mature. O cannot imagine myself in those condition.

• Im sorry, but why is that. I just curious to know.

I know this isnt a question for me but I'd like to have a shot at this question.

Izone is more likely to have brittle friendships because:

a. the bigger the group, the more likely some people will clash

b. They didn't know eachother beforehand and don't have much experience with eachother

That being said, I do think many members in izone have genuine friendships. Wouldn't be surprised if they argued or something.

• its not realistic to think everybody can get along well, specially big as groups

many ggs with less than 5 members have people that dont speak to each at all after their groups disbanded

• I think groups that come from Produce. Most of them are from different companies and probably have never meet each other before filming and then their just expected to get along and live with each other. They don't know each other's habits and how they each go along with their day to day lives.

The groups are really big. So many clashing personalities. They're bound to have arguments and disagreements.

They differ in ages too. What might be acceptable in the time period that a member grew up in may be the opposite to a member that grew up in anther tie period.

Just a couple weeks or months ago they were all competing against each other to get a spot in the group. One member might have developed a grudge against another member.

• Not to mention they were literally rivals on a survival show competing to make the final lineup. I'm not buying this "friendly competition" BS they try to edit. This shit is WAR.

Also, cliques are formed through the show and I would imagine some contestants would be mad if somebody untalented who didn't work hard made it, but my best friend from the competition who worked so much harder did not.

• Not to mention they were literally rivals on a survival show competing to make the final lineup. I'm not buying this "friendly competition" BS they try to edit. This shit is WAR.

Also, cliques are formed through the show and I would imagine some contestants would be mad if somebody untalented who didn't work hard made it, but my best friend from the competition who worked so much harder did not.

Imagine how many of the contestants must hate each other. And how many that didn't make it to the group after all of their hard work must resent the members of the final lineup.

• Imagine how many of the contestants must hate each other. And how many that didn't make it to the group after all of their hard work must resent the members of the final lineup.

Exactly! That's what Im saying. And to top it all off the show is rigged, Mnet is shady and painting people in a bad light.

I know I personally wouldn't be super nice, I'm in it to win it, not make friends. But then I'd get evil-edited. Produce and survival shows are just a mess.

• I think maybe some girl groups since girl can hate other girls so easily.

It is weird why bg didn't face problem like this in this fierce industry or maybe I miss some cases but they seem more easily to get a long together.

But yes, I do agree with you.

• I know the convo is mostly gg centric(which makes sense considering the case studies) but there probably is internal conflict in boy groups they just generally are better at hiding it I guess. Plus many members of groups aren't going to act like they hate eachother on camera considering the results of the bullying scandals.

• Exactly! That's what Im saying. And to top it all off the show is rigged, Mnet is shady and painting people in a bad light.

I know I personally wouldn't be super nice, I'm in it to win it, not make friends. But then I'd get evil-edited. Produce and survival shows are just a mess.

Right. I don't believe that half of them are friends or even like each other.

• idk about izone but IOI member are super close to each other even until these days, and they seems to spent time with each other more often then with their original group (Gugudan,DIA) so they definitely dont hate each other

As for wanna one , we all know about the tea between Kang Daniel and the rest of member and how he distance himself from others as soon as the group disbanded . I can understand why X1 member are not that close because they only spent like 4 months together ?

IZONE girlies seems super close and supportive to each other based on their IG interaction and also visiting often

• I'm sure there are internal conflicts everywhere I mean lots of us don't get along with our co-workers or colleagues irl so I'm sure some idols don't along either

• I'm sure there are internal conflicts everywhere I mean lots of us don't get along with our co-workers or colleagues irl so I'm sure some idols don't along either

Yes. It is lucky to most of us because we can be free from those people after work. But idols need to endure it 24/7, which I only can pray for their mental health.

• Yes. It is lucky to most of us because we can be free from those people after work. But idols need to endure it 24/7, which I only can pray for their mental health.

that is very true...which is the very reason why companies I guess force/make (I'm not sure if this is the right word) idols live together to build up the bond between them but if you just don't like someone within the group that's going to make things so much more difficult

• Hate maybe 25-50%

many are not friends, just a business relationship.

• way more common than groups actually being good friends outside of work lol i mean you throw all of these random people together with different personalities, conflict will

happen. jealousy is real, and it can definitely affect groups, especially in an industry like kpop.

• I think maybe some girl groups since girl can hate other girls so easily.

Hi mrs misogyny

Plus, since you are always doing it. I will start to report it since yeah you might be just trolling but there are people reading your stupid misogynistic views

• In AOA defence, they all seem to be close except for mina

More like everyone is close with everyone, except Mina vs Jimin.

Mina doesn't have any beef with other AOA members, and was also a lot closer to Hyejeong and Chanmi. Like I remember before the start of the entire scandal she even posted instagram photos of them hanging out together.

Then all went to shit when suddenly she become obsessed with Jimin and claimed that she bully her for 10 years like it came out of nowhere.

She was even dragging her a few hours ago on her instagram

• I didn't get a "not getting along" vibe with Wanna One but I got "coworkers and nothing else" vibe from some of them. There were friends among groups and probably people that didn't really care for each other, but that's expected. Even with people who trained together for years there can be people who will never be friends.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• idk about izone but IOI member are super close to each other even until these days, and they seems to spent time with each other more often then with their original group (Gugudan,DIA) so they definitely dont hate each other

As for wanna one , we all know about the tea between Kang Daniel and the rest of member and how he distance himself from others as soon as the group disbanded . I can understand why X1 member are not that close because they only spent like 4 months together ?

IZONE girlies seems super close and supportive to each other based on their IG interaction and also visiting often

What I dont know about wanna one tea. What is it? But I do notice daniel not interact with any of the members at least in social media even there is member in that group that he close with even before produce.

• It is really sad how AOA was about to gain their popularity back after Queendom and this happen to them. Maybe she's jealous because while she is still jobless, her ex members doing really well. Not like what she expected when she left the group.

• It is really sad how AOA was about to gain their popularity back after Queendom and this happen to them. Maybe she's jealous because while she is still jobless, her ex members doing really well. Not like what she expected when she left the group.

It's unclear what the future held for AOA back when Mina started to get in the news. But many months already went by since 'Come See' Me with no news of a comeback. Of course any hypothetical plan we didn't know of went to the gutter after Mina attacked Jimin on the SNS.

I think the sad thing is that the Mina controversy is overshadowing the group's legacy. Even if they weren't to release anything new after 'Come See Me', AOA would have ended on a high note, after proving they still got it despite the departures of two members. But now when AOA is mentioned, the Mina disaster is what comes to mind first.

• I feel like I’m cpop it’s so much more noticeable. Not wayv though. The internal rivalry seems to permeate through the screen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!