Itzy is so annoying

• I agree - they have SOOO much potential, but they literally sing music that is too childish and I just cant take it seriously... and it doesn't even suit them? None of them can hit those insanely high notes comfortably, we dont hear the potential of their voices, its like they're being sabotaged at this point

Chaeryoung, Yeji and Lia have amazing voices, but all we hear are screaming high pitches and then some 3 word rap by Ryujin

Now ive started exploring other groups and Im shocked at how womanly and mature and sexy they can be, meanwhile now I feel like itzy is just a children's group

I even saw some cover songs and performances by yeji on youtube on this show and I was shocked, now she's being boxed into such a weird aesthetic when she could rock a more mature concept.

• i dont want a mature concept... yuna is a literal kid, if they had a mature concept, jyp would sexualize a kid.

maybe im thinking about the wrong mature, either ways i think their music is the only thing holding me back from stanning them

• i dont want a mature concept... yuna is a literal kid, if they had a mature concept, jyp would sexualize a kid.

maybe im thinking about the wrong mature, either ways i think their music is the only thing holding me back from stanning them

Yeah I understand that, but there can be mature without sexualisation tho, just not so childish with the lyrics and the colours and outfits - like when I listen to their english versions I kinda cringe at some of the lyrics

They have so much potential ||

• Yeah I understand that, but there can be mature without sexualisation tho, just not so childish with the lyrics and the colours and outfits - like when I listen to their english versions I kinda cringe at some of the lyrics

They have so much potential ||

yeah thats why i said maybe i was thinking about the wrong mature

• Can you stop look down on teen concept like if your are all boomer pls that's weird for young people to think like this. ^^

Itzy can still stay in this concept they're still very young, Yuna is still a kid and the unnie line is not that old too. But yes they'll probably change in some times. I think JYPE strategy is to wait YG and BH new GG release and saw what concept they'll do before switching Itzy concept.

• Some people really acting like Itzy has only ever done vibrant high tone stuff loool

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their vocals here are fine along with the tone. Listen to their besides before talking

• Itzy's vocals are really bad, jyp can't give them Miss A concept songs even if he wanted to because they won't be able to sing it.

Freaking JYP forces them to sing a tone that is not there’s, so it sounds forced. He does this with Twice as well.

When you hear both Itzy and Twice members sing in their actual voice, it sounds so good.

Lia singing Price Tag:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Sulli

• Yeah I noticed their vocals are even better when they're not singing their own songs lmao

Even his boy group stray kids sing so fucking high, but I think thats by their own choice as he himself has told them they sing in a girls range lmao, so he obviously has this idea that the girls must be able to sing higher notes - but I'm not going to lie, I'm conflicted because I believe a singer should be able to do that!

• The only song I hated from them is ICY. Park Jinyoung literally replicated DD just with his own twist.

Anyways, Div 2 should try and explore more sounds with this teen crush concept for ITZY. Not sure if they have any intentions of giving it up but it be nice if they can try out new sounds. They have 4 title songs so let’s see where they go from here :wink:

And if you aren’t a fan of their title songs I recommend listening to their b-sides. Cherry, SURF, id, Ting Ting are some of my faves.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I like their current music but it gets boring, brand new concept is needed :pepe-toilet:

Unrelated question:

I cant help but notice that you changed you avatar into a gif. Can you teach me how. Been trying for a while now. But the gif doesnt move.

• Imo, their songs are just fine. I like it very much. Yes, a lot of people may not like their song. But, their songs are out of the ordinary. And thats what make it special.

Theres a lot of kpop groups nowadays. But not much varieties. Groups like ITZY that have songs that are different is what makes Kpop not boring.

And also, Do you really get Twice vibes? I dont, at all. They are wild. They are in a whole different world.

• Imo, their songs are just fine. I like it very much. Yes, a lot of people may not like their song. But, their songs are out of the ordinary. And thats what make it special.

Theres a lot of kpop groups nowadays. But not much varieties. Groups like ITZY that have songs that are different is what makes Kpop not boring.

And also, Do you really get Twice vibes? I dont, at all. They are wild. They are in a whole different world.

Yeah I get Twice vibes from Itzy or at least from a few members. Yuna reminds me of Momo, Jeongyeon reminds me of Ryujin, and Chaeryoung reminds me of Sana and Tzuyu. But yeah I do agree Twice are definitely more wilder and louder than Itzy its just a few members who remind me of Twice members.

• Itzy doesn't has good vocals at all, most of members like yeji ryujin... just can't sing, their singing is more like speaking n shouting. Even lia is not a main vocalist level of singer, she is average at best and her voice lacks confidence and control.

twice is a lot better at singing compared to itzy.

The concept which itzy has is best for them because of their vocal skills, switching concept to miss A will cause a lot of problems. Jyp choose this concept for them for a reason. They should continue with the girl crush concept.

• i honestly dont get why ppl shit on itzys concept lol. yall would rather lsiten to 2349898 songs abt first love, crushes and break up, but dislike a grp for its confident image.

and i feel like its an excuse to hate on itzy for their concept, bcs in not shy its actually abt love.

yall dont care abt the lyrics how many of yall know korean anyway.

but i agree with the high pitch thing i wish they have a song like boss for their next comeback

.................. where are we now ..................

• Itzy music is very limited cause vocally there’s only so little they can do but I like what jyp has done, I think it’s smart like for each song there’s a fresh difference with a strong familiarity vibe. I think in Korean their songs are fine but in English........

:pepe-cringe::pepe-peek:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• This thread contains 71 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!