Posts by yoshiworldhmm

Haha, dw she has a steep learning curve

Maybe this vid will help w/ some of the basics:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

thx :peperich:

Lots of information is what i need :pepe-notes: im playing her rn, feeding 0-10 lets goooooo :pepe-clown-walk:

one must fall in order to learn :pepe-use-head:

Yesss go ahead

and no I usually come from their side and use my e to knock them into me and then use q and my teammate finishes them off :eyes: hes rlly strong early game so I gank then

solid list :pepe-simp:

also akali? Ive been wanting to pick her up but shes so hard, do you have any tips for playing her? :pepe-notes:

teach me senpai :pepe-pray:

I take tp and flash, dont see any point in taking any thing else since with tp i can fast psuh and provide supp to my other laners, i do it in mid too when I feel like my bot or top will feed or have trouble

idrk, the only three jg's i play are yi, Evelyn and sett :pepe-shame: I'd recommend yi when he isnt banned and sett is surprisingly good with his q in jg

yep, along with cait and sera bot and sett or irelia top but i play mid most of the time, you?

its why i take tp for bot supp now :pepe-just-smile: like if you wanna be dumb its on you ill dump you if i must

yea the goal is to defend from steals if the enemy jg is alive or to do it as fast you can so you can gank another lane

thats sounds nice until they ban your two mains for lane :pepe-shame:

the adc crying the chat in the most annoying thing ever, its why i despise playing bot and when i do they always jump in to a 1 v 2 like sir pls wait for me before you die, let me do my job in peace :pepe-shame:

youll die if you dont dodge or pay attention

you drop smite around the end and if you had two ready in the middle then the end so it doesnt get stolen i think

thank god she doesnt :pepe-comfy: I dont need another champion to add to my must ban if i want to play in peace list :pepe-comfy:

I await your conquer :pepe-pitchfork:

zyra is like a little corki with her plants attacking and all, I played her supp once and the adc got mad cause my plants were taking the cs by accident :pepe-shame:

ooh yikes, dw you'll get better with a couple more matches with jg :comfort-bunny: and reminds you of viego? pls dont let her be a viego 2.0, I hate him when the enemy team has him, that little foggy blue thing he uses makes me flash away instantly, nightmare i swear :pepe-comfy:

oh, so its quite rare to do good with her mid then

but shes a good support tho so theres that

go for it, no regrets i guarantee it :pepe-full: it'll also help you figure out what they wanna try to do and prevent it

and no i havent yet have you? :eyes:

I usually play Ahri (I guess she's kinda like a mage assassin hybrid), Syndra, Lissandra, Zyra or Anivia. Immobile mages are really easy to gank esp if your jungler isn't attentive or if you push too far :pepe-toilet:

Sett gets so much HP regen & shield, it's crazy... Not to mention that his W does TRUE DAMAGE in the center :pepe-sad:

I believe Bel'veth should be coming this upcoming patch, 12.11, which is this Wednesday (PST) :melon_think:

zyra mid? is that good? :eyes:

sett is scary :pepe-comfy:

and i always live by this motto, if a champion terrifies you pick up the champion :pepe-use-head: like i did with zoe :pepe-full:

so tomorrow? :pepe-loop:

I feel like the only champ that counters Irelia is like Sett :melon_think:

My permaban in ranked if I'm mid, is Zed, he's such headache since I always play mages :pepe-puddle:

what kind of mages? i havent vs'ed a zed yet so i dont know much about him :pepepizza: and yeah sett is annoying, I hate it when he starts to roam, i cant do much in team fights when hes there :pepe-comfy: picking me off with his stupid r :pepecry:

speaking of which when is bel voz coming in? ive seen ppl playing her on youtube but i cant find her at the store? :/

Interesting :melon_think:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

teemo is adorable, a devil but adorable

I hate fighting against good Irelias, they always hit their stun :pepe-life-support:

What rank are you? :pepe-toilet:

once you get stunned your dead spec in the their minion wave, then even if it was a close fight the minions going to do extra damage thus you dying first:pepe-toilet: I share your hate tho, if im not playing irelia i ban her :pepe-torch:

unranked, i started playing around a month ago, im on level 29 rn tho, ill be able to play ranked in two matches :pepe-excited:

kek, I'm an irelia main, i enjoy watching the enemy mid laner suffer once i get VAMP SCEPTER, no matter how many times ive died :pepe-flirt: im the devil herself

its not that bad with vamp, they usually gank me then so bork is when i can take them on 1 v 2 :pepe-flirt:

also not you replying to me after i just got a 4 game win streak with irelia mid :swing-pepe: