Posts by junkieace

Wut? Even in criminal law, there is a statute of limitations for almost all crimes.

We need more objective third party witnesses to come forward to resolve this.

Statue of limitations is different in every country (or state if we go off Americans) and is constantly being argued over by lawmakers because it’s that large a debate. There are cases where years in the double digits ( extreme example, not the standard ofc ) have been allowed

But I agree, if the accusers really want to prove such, they need testimonies from some others

She debuted in another group before G-Idle. This person had 5 plus years to publicly out her but seeing the me too but make it bullying movement is a trend now, I guess they finally found the right time. Personally, me being ratchet, I don't understand cases like this. Maybe this is an Asian thing but I've fought MANY hoes who tried me and we had bad blood but in my definition, that's not bullying? I disliked their guts (but I forgot their irrelevant existence after 10+ years) and talked mad shit about them whenever we met but I feel like my American goggles can't understand why not fucking with someone is considered bullying?

Sis, I said I wasn’t speaking on the statements since it’s still she said vs. she said

I’m just saying victims aren’t obligated to come forward on a timely manner, nor should they be blamed for coming forward much later depending on the context

But it's suspect that they waited almost 3 years to post this. If they were really traumatized, the moment they found out she became an idol, and it was even before G-Idle, they'd immediately and publicly shame her that instant.

this argument never works, victims aren’t on a timely schedule or timer when coming forward

A lot of court cases have proven that. Though not speaking if Soojin is guilty or not. Just the argument in general

honestly I can't stop cackling with the whole

" i'm a christian, bullies are entitled to forgiveness, tis their holy right, victims should stop being bitches " energy

:groovins:
    gonna grab some dinner, g'luck with the thread.

I'm pretty confident in my morals in the sense that I'm not gonna go on a witch hunt along with the mob to crucify (another christian parallel for you) the heretic. We are all flawed human beings. But some people here speak as if they were white doves who never did anything wrong and are qualified to judge anyone at anytime from the height of their moral superiority. I don't buy into that.

I don't buy this deflecting either, it's an argument used often " why are you guys acting so innocent like you're not also bad ". @ the person who's being a hypocrite, or YOU should stop projecting your own experiences and behaviors onto others. As if you can read their entire moral history via a pdf and judge based off that.

everyone is flawed, but context matters.

though make no mistake, I agree with you in the sense that people are assholes and jumping onto any of these situations just for the " tea " and fun.

I can still question their methods. You said I was out of the question, then everyone is. Yet the accusers went to the social media to deal with the matter at hand, they made it public so I have the right to question why did they do so if we, as outsiders, are ALL out of the equation? When you go to the social media for this kind of affair, you obviously do it to use the public opinion (that you manipulated because no one was there to tell the the true and the false) as some leverage. Therefore I can call these people out for it. You can't have your cake and eat it.

very true, nonetheless it makes you an arse with poor morals given the irony of fighting for forgiveness in the theme of christianity

fuck the victim, amirite

If one has matured and changed their ways, and the other is still living in the past, then yes i will side with the former bully. I'm not interested in other people's petty quests for revenge. I am a cultural Christian and even though I'm not a believer at all, I still think forgiveness is the better route to take. I have zero reason to side with someone who's sore over shit that happened decades ago. It's not even in their best interest to flounder in their own resent for such a long time.

“ sore over shit “

LOL though you lost me at your cultural Christian forgiveness nonsense

It's a fallacious argument. Right off the bat you consider a bully's victim gonna 100% have their life ruined. You make it as if there weren't a wide range of bullying, which only the extreme cases could have long term consequences. It's dishonest because untrue. Lots of people have suffered some bullying and got over it. Lots of decent people have no desire to see their bully's life ruined because of middle school stuff that happened years ago.

again, context matters and I think it should go case by case. I said that point blank. And now you’re trying to call it out when generalizing and bringing up most people are fine/have gotten over it. That’s hypocritical

Nonetheless you don’t get to generalize and say plenty of people when it’s all to varying degrees with different effects and trauma.

And I’ll say it again, the sympathy for bullies all these years later is fucking hilarious. That’s bias for ya. When you try to spin it on the victim. They aren’t the bad guy lol

I think the question should be reversed first and foremost.

Depending on the context and level of bullying, why should the victim’s life be ruined over an asshole. You can grow up with a great deal of fixed damage, insecurities, anxiety and many other things. Why should your childhood or teen years get fucked over only for a bully to get sympathy all these years later first lol