Show me your faves flexing their amazing vocals

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Youngjae is so good. He should get mentioned more often too

• I love that video of Kihyun just sitting there casually going off with no music all off the cuff. There's no hiding in that. Dude can sing sing.

• Mamamoo is amazing!

• I don't think I get to hear Doyoung and Taeil show their vocals nearly enough, but I love them. From Home is a gorgeous song. I will never get over Timeless, one of my all time faves. Makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful.

External Content youtu.be

• Txt 20 cm live

Yeonjun solo song

Taehyun: Let me

Hueningkai: Youngblood

• Wolf remix

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

I love radio performances like that so that we can see real vocals.

• Was this the song that he casually sang during that one live while sitting on the floor and stuffing his face? lol vocal king though

Yes he is just flexing at thhis point

:pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com

• Super Junior :

Yesung : see my sig

Kyuhyun :

Ryeowook :

• Yes he is just flexing at thhis point

:pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com

He's too good. Life isn't fair lol I can't sing a tenth as good with proper warm-up and standing up straight with all the support

• Can't believe it took so long for KRY to show up

• I don't think I get to hear Doyoung and Taeil show their vocals nearly enough, but I love them. From Home is a gorgeous song. I will never get over Timeless, one of my all time faves. Makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful.

The best way to hear them is on NCT 127 b-sides, which are usually more stripped back than the tt:

Make Your Day

White Night

Fly away with me

Day Dream

I actually prefer the versions from the live album on these songs:

Sun and Moon

No Longer

Fly Away With Me (this has a very different vibe in the live version, which is more yearning and seksi IMO than the chillax vibe on the studio version)

• Oh let me drop some Yoon

• Baekhyun made a song only he could sing

:pepe-sad:

which one? :-D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!