NOOOO! NCT RELAY CAMS ARE OVER! So which were your faves?

• So Nctzens the relay cams are over ;( , Taeyong's was the last one today, it was different from Nct 127's cams due to of course it was just 127, plus there was no pandemic and the boys could go out. But it was nice to see all members show a part of themselves we dont naturally see such as bare faces (seriously just pure natural visuals), I loved how they tried their best to entertain us especially being stuck at home (most of the time), but they were so cute, and sleepy lol. So did you have any faves, what stood out to you, did your bias list change and are you excited for the next round. I know I am, but I got to tell you they have crazy sleeping hours 8| but I guess that's an idol life.

I like them all but some stood out to me like:

Shotaro's, such a hard working dancer.

Doyoung, giving us a mukbang, I'm the same like him if I see food in front of me, I eat it, lol.

Taeyong, always working hard but he needs good sleep.

Kun, like you want to talk about an all rounder, that's Kun.

Ten and his cats, lol, so cute and funny.

Yuta the artist. I would buy his art.

Ugh, they were all amazing, now I hope they get good sleep :sleeping: .

• Ngl I'll miss waiting for a new relay cam every other day and see what they would come up with for an hour. It was the best part of entire my day.

Renjun's was my favorite, he showed his whole bedroom, his tea packets, his beautiful drawings and he even explained the meaning of some of them. It was a wholesome relay cam overall. I also liked Sungchan's and the struggle to custom his shoes.

• Ngl I'll miss waiting for a new relay cam every other day and see what they would come up with for an hour. It was the best part of entire my day.

Renjun's was my favorite, he showed his whole bedroom, his tea packets, his beautiful drawings and he even explained the meaning of some of them. It was a wholesome relay cam overall. I also liked Sungchan's and the struggle to custom his shoes.

That was so funny with the shoes, I also liked how he and Shotaro danced together. Renjun is a cutie.

• I liked all of them but my favorites were:

Jaemin complaining about his hair and his coffee for the whole duration of his cam

Jungwoo & Mark : so ridiculously wholesome ;(

Ten & the cats : duh

Jisung and Yangyang : the maknaes being the only ones actually cooking for themselves (whatever that was that Xiaojun made doesn't count because ewww) besides it was nice having Jisung talk about his healing progress

Winwin & Jaehyun and their effortless superior barefaced beauty. Also not at them practically doing the same thing :-D

• Johnny was my favorite. He didn't do anything but talk and get his hair done but it was some quality content.

But honestly they were all great. NCT 2020 did a really good job shining a spotlight on all the members. I'm sad that this is basically the end, but let's start the countdown to NCT 2022. :pepe-comfy:

I started stanning NCT during the 2020 era, I don't want to believe it's officially over :waterr:

• Ayy. I’ve really enjoyed the NCT social content - it’s helped relieve the tedium of pandemic lockdown. I’m hopeful that they’ll continue - they’ve had a lot of content pre-Resonance but Resonance era was definitely full throttle. For the relay cams, I enjoyed most of them - I thought the drive by interactions were cute with other members and the way they tried to show a more down to earth version of themselves. I also appreciated the fact (as I often do with NCT content) that they wove in fandom jokes or content (ie the mystery of the Jaehyun-Jungwoo beds.)

My faves:

- Kun (yes he’s my fave, but I find it interesting to watch folks work on music)

- Renjun (I don’t know a lot about the Dreamies and his was sweet and engaging)

- Johnny (he’s always good in these types of things, he’s a natural on camera).

I also thought it was adorable the way they all worried about being too boring and what their hair and/or skin looked like. Relatable. ^^

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!