Show me your faves flexing their amazing vocals

• One of my favorites:

Baekhyun - All I Got

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What are yours?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh I really liked that first song. I wish it wasn't a cover and i could put it on my playlist. And lol, i have Wayo on my playlist already and had no idea dude was from Treasure

• Oh I really liked that first song. I wish it wasn't a cover and i could put it on my playlist. And lol, i have Wayo on my playlist already and had no idea dude was from Treasure

Sam Kim's original version is good too, but Yedam's version is chef kiss. :pepelove2:

Here's more Bang Yedam for you. :pepeflushed:

• k

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Park Megan :pepelove1:

• k

I love kihyun! He doesn't get talked about nearly enough when people talk about great kpop vocalists. Also, Yoohyeon sounds so good there :)

• That voice ;(

• Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtube.com

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

8zf-yB.gif   

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I stan mad vocals.

So I put under spoilers because this list is long..

I mean I don't think I need to explain the Holy Trinity but..Chen, D.O., Baekhyun

NCT 127 Vocal Line:

King Taeil

Doyoung

Jaehyun

Haechan

NCT 127 vocal line flex, yo.

Haechan, Doyoung, Taeil, Jaehyun, Jungwoo

External Content twitter.com

NCT Dream

Renjun and Haechan

WayV

Xiaojun and Kun

Xiaojun

Kun - raw vocals in the studio

One more - I used "From Home" for Taeil and Doyoung, but that whole song is just a vocal flex of many of NCT's main and lead vocalists. Even more so when you hear the raw vocals in the studio (Taeil's big note at 5:03. **slow clap**) I highly recommend the Uncut recording videos to appreciate how amazing NCT's untouched vocals are!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Wendy and Seulgi as vocal powerhouse duo in 1 of the best vocal performances after 2nd gen era I've listened to

Wendy, Seulgi and Joy

Red Velvet casually owning their encore stage like no other, while having fun with it :D

SNSD with 1 of the best ballads in K-pop

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

少女時代

少女時代

少女時代

少女時代

少女時代

• Youngjae is so good. He should get mentioned more often too

• I love that video of Kihyun just sitting there casually going off with no music all off the cuff. There's no hiding in that. Dude can sing sing.

• Mamamoo is amazing!

• I don't think I get to hear Doyoung and Taeil show their vocals nearly enough, but I love them. From Home is a gorgeous song. I will never get over Timeless, one of my all time faves. Makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful.

• Txt 20 cm live

Yeonjun solo song

Taehyun: Let me

Hueningkai: Youngblood

I love radio performances like that so that we can see real vocals.

• Was this the song that he casually sang during that one live while sitting on the floor and stuffing his face? lol vocal king though

Yes he is just flexing at thhis point

:pepe-hehe:

• Super Junior :

Yesung : see my sig

Kyuhyun :

Ryeowook :

• Yes he is just flexing at thhis point

:pepe-hehe:

He's too good. Life isn't fair lol I can't sing a tenth as good with proper warm-up and standing up straight with all the support

• Can't believe it took so long for KRY to show up

• I don't think I get to hear Doyoung and Taeil show their vocals nearly enough, but I love them. From Home is a gorgeous song. I will never get over Timeless, one of my all time faves. Makes me want to cry, it's so beautiful.

The best way to hear them is on NCT 127 b-sides, which are usually more stripped back than the tt:

Make Your Day

White Night

Fly away with me

Day Dream

I actually prefer the versions from the live album on these songs:

Sun and Moon

No Longer

Fly Away With Me (this has a very different vibe in the live version, which is more yearning and seksi IMO than the chillax vibe on the studio version)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Oh let me drop some Yoon

• Baekhyun made a song only he could sing

:pepe-sad:

which one? :-D

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!