What Girl Group + Boy Group Are You Vibing With Right Now?

• What Girl Group + Boy Group Are You Vibing With Right Now?

Which girl group and boy group are currently making the music you're loving right now?

As in, this day, this week, or month or recent couple of months ...

Who's is making current music that you are playing on repeat?

Pick a girl group and boy group.

Me?

WOO!AH! is where I'm at lately. Their latest stuff is my jam.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And TXT is a new found fav. Their pop rock is sticking with me.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BG - NCT 127 since I'm going through their discography

and Onewe since I liked quite a few songs from their latest album (and I didn't know them before)

and for GG right now I would say the last GG song that made it to my playlist is Twice - Perfect World...lol

(but other than that it would be Closer from OMG)

• And TXT is a new found fav. Their pop rock is sticking with me.

You'll never disappointed with Pop-Rock TXT. They're always good in that genre

• Fromis_9

Day6

• I'm currently vibin into 4th gen this year, they really put out a lot of good songs this year.

BG : TXT, Enhypen, Treasure, NCT Dream and I'm expecting The Boyz

GG : itzy, Weeekly, StayC, Aespa

Check out my playlist here :

External Content open.spotify.com

other than 4th gen, i'm listening to Day6 Even of Day's new album, OMG's DDD, and BG's CMBR

• I’m more of a bg person

My list is

TXT, Enhypen,BTS

Girl groups

Purple Kiss (shameless promotion for the rookies)

And Loona last album really vibes with me. I love it.

• Mamamoo :

BTS :

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• LOONA - PTT

External Content www.youtube.com

2PM - Make It

• I'm saying it here first :

Weeekly is the one to watch.

First year rookie not from Big 3 agency but with their latest single After School with 50 million Spotify streams and 80 million MV views. That's frankly unprecedented. Even more remarkable is they did it by bucking the girlcrush trend and going with a High Teen concept instead.

Add to that their remarkable versatility and ability to slay any concept be-it High Teen, Teen Crush, Cute or Girl-Crush, their rock-solid consistency in putting out quality performance after quality performance, their bone-crushing work output and their group chemistry/teamwork, I foresee that they will be a huge force in K-pop in the very near future.

Also, don't @ me but in my opinion, they're the best performers of the 2020/2021 Girl Group Rookies if considering vocals, dance, stage presence and facial expressions combined. They've slayed every single one of their vocal and dance covers.

Their secret weapon though, even if individually they have very talented members, is this : their teamwork and how well they've gelled as a group.

That's the X-factor that's going to separate them from the pack. When you get this combination of individual talent and group chemistry, they're pretty much unbeatable as a girl group. Keep an eye out for Weeekly because they have the makings of a superstar group.

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by natnut ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!