Posts by moarmyday50

Chasing that feeling ULs are rising for the last couple hours.Even their bside skipping stones has been rising after the first 24H. Hopefully they can rise even more tomorrow and reach a new peak afterwards. Tbh Chasing That Feeling is a grower. It's quiet impressive for a friday release, right? Even if it's still too early to tell.

Yes, new peak :pepe-onions:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TXT in their "New Peak" Era I fear.

I know right??? this is insane. I don't think fandom alone can make ULs stable. Especially for friday release, 2nd day will be weekend and it will be disadvantage. But SRR ULs are soooo stable, it's still decreasing because of weekend, but not as much as others, that's why the gap to #10 is getting closer. And not just SRR. The bsides ULs are also stable. Even DBTW and Farewell, Neverland ULs are increasing right now, seems like korean like Farewell, Neverland, it was behind tinnitus before, and it surpassed it already.

Once, again I don't think fandom alone can keep ULs this stable. I think some GP really tuning in. Even though I don't want to jump to conclusion too soon. They really deserve this.

happy fools to gbgb be like : you can kiss my ass, bitch

Dream is Fandom + GP. But the GP most likely come because it's a remake of a popular song. But dream always chart the best among all nct unit. While TXT is still fandom, we need to see for few days. If they can maintain their position especially in daily + their uls, or if they even rise in both daily and uls, then they might gained more GP support.

But I do suprise to see TXT charting this high and, they even already gain 100k+ Uls which they never got as I remember (idk maybe Crown / CYSM did). Considering, despite how good their songs are every comeback, especially during blue hour - lovesong - loser lover - good boy gone bad eras, they always stuck around #100ish position and 60k+ to 70k+ uls. So happy for TXT tho, hope the song didn't decrease after 24 hours, instead it can rise and reach new peak for the following days / even weeks

Something is telling me that newjeans will dominate korea while baemon will achieve great success internationally. Nj has a potential to be big outside korea as well, but their concept and the complexity of their lore/storyline can be a barrier for western local peeps to like them. YG's very root (hiphop, their edgy, cool and untouchable image) has always been the most marketable in other parts of the world. It's one of the main reasons why Blackpink was able to penetrate the western market the way they did. The composition of baemon members alone can already secure a strong/decent fandom outside korea, now what YG has to do is to give them catchy songs and they will hit BIG. If they manage to become smarter than that and actually give the girls an attractive and not-so-used 4th gen concept (like the 90s hiphop?), I'd be afraid of what babymonster can achieve.

newjeans is doing great in international. Both ditto and OMG is doing well on spotify, not just high position, but also longevity and stability. Even OMG just reached a new peak. I think OMG can end up as a bigger hit than Ditto because of its longevity. And they're still charting on Spotify USA too. They're so stable there and it's insane. It shows how people love newjeans. They don't have the potential to be big outside Korea, because they are already BIG right now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow the song is rising!

although they always do various genres, rock suits them the best. I hope they will always have at least 1 pop rock song in their album. So far since magic to foe, there is always rock song in their album.

And yeah, they never follow the trend, they're like the trendsetter. I mean, for me TXT, Olivia, and Billie owned 2021 with their rock songs

2021 SOTY :flying:

WOW! CONGRATS BIGBANG! :omgr:

so happy that now the top 3 on Melon Daily are Idol Groups, with 4/10 in the top 10 are Idol Groups songs. If StayC was at #9, and Ive get into top 10, we could get 5 Idol group songs in the top 10. But unfortunately StayC is #10 right now, so if Ive enter top 10, they probably will kick StayC out.

thankfully it's rising