As Of Right Now, What's The Best 4th Gen Girl Group Discography? .... ~

• imo it's iz*one. they're not underrated but i feel y'all are sleeping on their discography a bit.

they start their career off with la vie en rose. one of the best gg debut's in my opinion. the song was just, MY STYLE and it was so well

produced.

next off, violeta. ICONIC ASF. that's literally all. their best title track, period.

then we get fiesta. not as iconic as the last two but still a very solid title track.

moving on, secret story of the swan is released. i couldn't even count the amount of times this was on repeat for me. like it was number two in my spotify most listened songs of the year.

last but not least, panorama. CHEFS KISS.

and now they are probably going to disband in april..... imma cri. the lack of flavor in the industry will be imminent. *sigh*

-cherry

"Ateez World Domination

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

It’s IZ*ONE. Every album is really well thought out, even the theme and the styling of it all. Music wise it has a pretty good variety as well.

Not just the title tracks, the B-sides are also top quality

♫ Day6 ♪ BTS ♪ Sistar ♪ 2NE1 ♪ T-ara ♪ CLC ♪ Oh My Girl ♪ IZ*ONE ♪ Everglow ♪ Dreamcatcher ♪ Stray Kids ♫

image dowoonbiasedtbh - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

♫ Secret Number ♪ AOA ♪ ITZY ♪ (G)I-DLE ♪ ONEUS ♪ Dongkiz ♪ N.Flying ♪ ONF ♫

• catzi

i could see why some would say that. their discography is pretty diverse. like we came from a dark and mysterious oh my god title track to the summer bop that dumdi dumdi is. if senorita was never released then i would consider (g)-idle having the best.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona”

~ cherry

"Ateez World Domination

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited once, last by cherryshiii ().

• icyruios and TheLadybug

preach !!

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona”

~ cherry

"Ateez World Domination

Edited 2 times, last by cherryshiii ().

• /icyruios and /theladybug

preach !!

Just a side note, if you want to tag people use @. I mean not sure if you were intending to but just in case you were

♫ Day6 ♪ BTS ♪ Sistar ♪ 2NE1 ♪ T-ara ♪ CLC ♪ Oh My Girl ♪ IZ*ONE ♪ Everglow ♪ Dreamcatcher ♪ Stray Kids ♫

image dowoonbiasedtbh - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

♫ Secret Number ♪ AOA ♪ ITZY ♪ (G)I-DLE ♪ ONEUS ♪ Dongkiz ♪ N.Flying ♪ ONF ♫

• icyruios

oh lmao. i'm new to these forums if you couldn't tell

“Stan Loona”

~ cherry

"Ateez World Domination

• Izone and GIdle are good

give GWSN a listen when you got time

they are pretty interesting in terms of discography

here's one of their albums

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Time moves forward memories are made..

• Personally i prefer G-Idle but Izone's good as well

(remember you said discography so I'm including their JPN releases

I think the difference is that besides Suki to Iwasetai - BA, Vampire and Beware have been lackluster (to me anyone)

• Recently, G Idle because it has hwaa, hann, moon, dahlia and moon but before that I like izone, it has panorama, sequence, o sole mio but wooah has some great bsides too like bad girl and also I love itzys' title track

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!