Posts by 8kyung

Bruh I remember I called someone from DR, colombian by accident and they had like a NCT n-word "entertainment" account with the hard r group on instagram / twitter ( i believe most of them were african-american but whatever ) and they called me racist and i had like 100 people in my dms and they all from stan twitter

I was reading allkpop this morning when I saw this headline

"Goo Hyesun makes trendy news w/ weight loss hack" - (Article)

Okay so, I thought it was going to be somehow makeup related but...in the IG post GHS states that she starved herself for 2 days to make herself look better on camera. Okay....yes you heard me right.

First of all, GHS is really popular and has a lot of influence on girls in Korea because she is basically (maybe was) everyone's dream look and inspiration. It makes me upset and angry to see that she influences young girls and even adults, to starve themselves to look better. And I just want to note that she is not the only one who has done this, there are a lot of pressure in Korea w/ weight loss and how you should look etc. ..however why is Allkpop...saying that this is a trend...it shouldn't be, and it isnt a trendy post, she gets an average 90,000 likes per posts and the post got 106,000 likes... as someone stated in the Allkpop comments "You are just giving her a platform to encourage unhealthy eating habits!"

What do you think?

i can relate to you being an introvert, im an introvert as well but when you open up to me i become an extrovert, i see everything and understand your situation and can relate to it so much, i usually distance myself when i want to be alone and it might be the case to why my friends stopped liking me and chose someone else over me but it sucks because they dont really understand and dont didnt want to understand that i wanted to be alone even if i was w/ my boyfriend sometimes, yeah social interaction makes me tired after a while and makes me want to leave but i dont know i dont fully understand myself and i should be getting help but at the same time i just want to be normal...and live happily but its hard

i have been manipulated all my life and i struggle making friends
    TW

im born and raised in x (country) and moved to z (country) because my parents decided to do so when i turned 13, and after that i had a struggle making friends because of the language barrier and people would bully me for saying the wrong thing and it made me work harder to make sure my language skills were better by the beginning of high school which it did, i had a very good friend group but i had to move to y (another city) because of my parents again, and lost contact with my friends, i still have them on ig and fb but i dont talk to them that much, i had to start at a new school and get new friends which was hard for me, and then i moved again... back to where i was born and raised x (country)

after i moved back to x (country) i was about to give up on life because my mom forced me to move back when my grades got better and i had a solid friend group again..... i made 2 friends, (which left me bc they started talking shit behind my back) while i was on a trip w my exbf, i made another friend who started in my class a bit later, and we became extremely close, but cut ties with them because they said my mental health needed to be fixed before i talked to them so i cut them out of my life (they also denied they talked shit and hung out w/o me but i have friends who say otherwise and proved them wrong) the only friends i talk to is my bfs friends, one of them is my former bestfriends bf .....yes...you heard me right...and we have a groupchat on dc which kills me because i dont want to see her face anymore but i have bear it because my bf is best friends w her bf,...and hes also my friend..(we also attend the same classes) its hard to interact with boys because they dont understand struggles (im not stereotyping boys, just these...are a bit different) and basically lay it all behind but i want friends to hang out w/ and just not lay in my bed and play video games everyday and study, i want to have fun and talk about makeup, the future, kids whateevr the frick...but im struggling and im on my final line i dont know what to do with my life lol

i honestly am so unlucky w/ friends and it sucks because i miss my old friends but i live so far from them now it makes me so sad i even cry over it whenever im alone and can cry freely when no one is home, i struggle w suicidal episodes a lot because i dont have any friends to talk to and i dont want to burden my boyfriend, what should i do....im not asking for help but i hope someone relates???