Posts by glowello

Honestly, I think they do it pretty well. Y'all are thinking of the pink side as super cutesy bubblegum pop but for BP it just means energetic music that doesnt have the edgy "I am the best" vibes and are more focused on romance. So yeah I would consider Black songs their more self love, I am the best, all the boys fall for me, all the girls are jealous kind of songs while pink is just upbeat love songs. So if we divide their titles:

Black: Boombayah, DDU-DDU, Kill this Love, How you Like That

Pink: Playing with Fire, Stay, AIIYL, Lovesick Girls

And I would consider Whistle both concepts tbh

So honestly its pretty evenly split

Ooh boy all I listen to is noise music so I gotchu

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn I was coming to post this. Well, after you get imprisoned for those war crimes:

Lmfao lets just include all of their songs

Imo the entirety of kpop rapping shouldn't get the magnitude of the flack it gets cause there are some really good ones (at least by my standards) when you look at it. But a lot of them do try to emulate western rappers, especially ones that are "swaggy". But I think k-rap is kind of it's own distinct flavor. Like idk many western rappers but out of the ones I have, I've never heard any of them rap like Yeeun or like Jisung but I can point out a few korean rappers that sound like them. Plus korean when rapped sounds different than english when rapped imo so i think we should just treat k-rap as its own separate thing and make the great k-rappers the standard of korean rappers