As Of Right Now, What's The Best 4th Gen Girl Group Discography? .... ~

• Not y'all sleeping on LOONA when a whole Star/Voice exists ... :nob:

IZ*ONE has a god-tier discography though, I agree. Their latest bsides especially are really good and it's kinda sad to see people sleeping on them :/.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I haven't checked out GIDLE's older albums yet but I burn is REALLY good as well and it's impressive to know that most of it was self-produced.

• Also blessing the thread with LOONA bsides

• The hate for senoritia needs to stop...lol...You personally may not like it but it was appreciated outside of SK. Soyeon out of pocket rap was just ahead of time.. kpopper were not ready for it. Still near 100m views and music show win... suspect it will be better appreciated in the future..

Rigged polll from soojin red dress fan..lol

• catzi

i could see why some would say that. their discography is pretty diverse. like we came from a dark and mysterious oh my god title track to the summer bop that dumdi dumdi is. if senorita was never released then i would consider (g)-idle having the best.

Senorita is the song that made me stan I will not stand for Senorita slander >:(

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

0d6aa991ca315b162f7fd1363b531abcc0d8c49e.gifv  549f8b2d7bd1d6dce20c371ee196b00763afd463.gifv c35edc97814fcd007536bde169ca1aa512790e2f.gifv ea280fd83c22b3fb36933a8e9e57267a69c12beb.gifv

• i agree with izones choreography but honestly their discography is so bad, like i dont know how people can hear to over-filtered , autotuned stuff (their korean songs) and the japanese singles sound so different and unlike izone i dont know like...their producer made a bad choice w/ their discography.

while you may think the opposite, i personally don't mind autotune or tons of filters.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~ BTS ~ EXO ~ BLACKPINK ~ LOONA ~ ATEEZ ~ IZ*ONE ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ RED VELVET ~ STRAY KIDS ~ AESPA ~ TWICE ~

“Stan Loona

~ cherry

(¯´☆✭.¸_)¤ 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 ¤(_¸.✭☆´¯)

𝑱𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒄𝒉

• Izone, unlike other Produce 101 groups (IOI and W1), Izone has a distinct musical style and concept and you can see/hear their musical evolution/progression from La Vie En Rose to Panorama. When you hear Fiesta, Violeta and Secret Story of Swan, you will certainly recognize its their discography. It's unfortunate that in the near future when Izone disbands, there will be no more elegant concepts for girl groups.

Add: I think Izone having 2.5 years of contract is their advantage to IOI and W1. They have ample amount of time to perfect their concept and discography.

• IZ*ONE imo. All of their album/mini-album releases would only have maybe 1 or 2 max "pass" songs.

Personally I think because of how much variety in song samples/beats in their b-sides it's never boring to listen to them. It's like being served buffet with good varieties instead of just one good dish tone (simple melodies) for every song. Try listening on the Bloom*iz album in one go for example, you'll see what I mean.

Some of the my best personal picks aside from their title tracks.

Tropical house vibes.

Cutest song from them.

Upbeat pop.

Best ballad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!