Posts by magnesg

Well, what you said is correct izone is not izone wihtout the 12 members.

However, the reason of the post is to remove 1 member. There is no point for you to come and say izone is izone is not izone without the 12 members. You can literally leave the post if you don't feel like answering the post.

and also, this is all about opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong answer.

Hitomi do not stand out and adds anything to the group.

I know, I'm tripping right here.

I thought chaewon was signature of izonevcause she can sing much so 2nd in distribution overall

I'm referring to the signature voice for cute and bubbly songs, it's either Nako or Hitomi. Chaewon is different she has been a mainstay for their core vocals as part of Joyuriz.

You said I know nothing, but then you didn't provide anything to back up your statement.

Look like you know nothing too.

You can't solidify your statement because you know nothing except for your skewed views I assume. How do you based on your observations for example (Hitomi is not close with others etc)? Nothing. You just know nothing and still want to create that narrative. It's kind of offensive that you could entertain the thought just from outside.

So you want mine?

I've watched enough vlives and enozi cams to assume whether or not Hitomi is close enough with other members, but I won't comment on that.

Her singing is not the worst, Sakura is the one as far as I'm concerned but that's another matter. She's one of the izone members though who had written song for their albums, both Korean and Japanese version. She contributed enough that her voice is kinda a signature voice for izone, especially if we're looking at their songs catalog for cute and bubbly themes.

She has ballet and cheerleading basics since middle school, she's 2nd fastest (chaeyeon 1st) in the group in terms of memorizing dances - she helped others on practices a lot. She's pro at dancing lol.

As for that funny girl comment, yeah she's reserved and conservative but you could say that for most of the average Japanese girls. Knocking off her just for that doesn't make sense though, she already had her own sense of charm because of that.

Anyway, because Izone is 12 I won't call them Izone anymore if they aren't 12. They're complete because they're 12, enough said.

A mini album so tight you could auto repeat it and not get bored.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hitomi

I don't think she is that close to other members?

She isn't that great vocal, dancer and she isn't the funny girl in the team.

Sure someone is going to say Hyewon. She is the least talented in the group, but so what? I like her personality and if you have watched Hyewon vlive and their variety. Hyewon can be really funny without even trying to be.

Lol you know nothing.

And let me know your thoughts. As for me let's just say that I'm simping a lot right now.

:nervousk:

Song: A Walk

Original Singer: Sorri

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not seeing those stage presences when I don't like their songs much. Obnoxious and cringe lyrics sometimes, targeting teenager crush concepts.

Debatable best dancers, maybe hard choreographies but that's just one aspect of the whole thing. They are not as elegant and flowy enough like Gidle and Izone imo. It's like watching BG dancing to GG songs. Hard and precise but lacks the elegance - hand movements for example.

Definitely not an all rounder with their average at best vocals, some of them can sing high notes but not as melodious as others. Single them out then you can see what I mean.

Of course all of this is just my opinion, I just thought because you came off strong with that kind of statement I would want to share mine too.

Izone is still the master of elegance though.

External Content www.youtube.com

I like this one. Tbh I like all of their Japanese songs even more than the Korean ones.

I think no, she's not malicious as per some AKP members had been preaching. I think people should just chill and not be offended at every turn, and I'm consistently noticing the pattern here with regards to western fans, a little bit entitled I think.

Western people did offensive things all the time and not much Asians are triggered. We just move on politely.

A rational person would only see this as a small mistake, probably ignorance at best.

Not the queens I think, but still I'm gonna shamelessly promoting IZ here. Most of the time in varieties they're weirdly more professional though probably because of their big size, and 3 conservative Jap members included. And they're busy AF, 4 album release and promotions last year and with the rig controversy their variety content dwindled sadly in 2020. Their vlives are still crazy fun though.

Have fun watching..

Variety

Own show and Vlive (top tier edited content trust me :whistling: )

Probably because American fans think they're the center of the whole goddamm world. That's why they don't give a rat's ass about SEA fans. It's not even a race or class thing tbh. Just people with their heads far up their arses.

America is a joke right now in SEA with how riots come and forth in the Capitol, Trump himself is a meme.