Have you ever cried listening to a KPOP song?

• I got reduced to tears on few occasions, not because of the song entirely, the things I was going through at that time.

One of those is listening to Uhgood by RM from his Mono (playlist)...

I failed at something at one point in life.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another time was tears of HAPPINESS, this was during my first listen of Runaway.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean when I cry, I don't BAWL but rather silent, with sniffs...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• ah yes time to promote this song again

This song made you cry?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Be As One did when it was with the Twice memories...got me pretty emotional...

You Never Know. I cried. I cried hard but only after listening to the song and reading the lyrics at the same time. The song reminded me of the hate BP got.

Winter Flower - this song is simply very emotional, sentimental and powerful.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I never really cry while listening to music..but this song made me cry the last time I listened to it..

External Content www.youtube.com

I came to this thread to expose you but you are already here :cursing:

Also you really don't let anyone else promote Spring Day, huh? ;(

• Ugly by 2NE1 is the one song that gets me super emo. It's the second best Kpop song ever made precisely because of its emotional lyrics, cleverly juxtaposed against a pop rock anthem.

And then Eight. Just thinking about Jong and Sulli, and how beautifully IU portrayed her feelings of loss and grief...in the MV scene where she cries in her sleep while watching Sulli and Jong... :cryc:

• The stage version during team b days makes me really cry, but the studio version gets me teary eyed as well, typically when B.I comes on and I think about him leaving

stage ver:

• Yes :pepe-sad:

• Yes

Spring Day makes me cry a lot even now on some days when I am in a particular mood.

Life Goes On when it released with the times we were/are in

And this is self explanatory for anyone who has ever felt that dark shadow in their life.

All 3 songs have one common element, that being Namjoon's poignant lyricism. He just knows how to make me cry.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Understandable

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• there's only been one- IU- dear name

the meaning behind it is just so sad- it was written with sewol tragedy victims and their families in mind i believe

the song is so moving and beautiful and sad

• Time for me to promote my favorite song I see :siptear:

• I dont know how it happened. But I cried listening to Blackpink Stay. Like, I was thinking of something I cant remember what it was. The next thing I know, I was crying.

Its honestly funny thinking about it. I was a crybaby back in the days.

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

This whole album

I'm a sad girl ig

:peperain:

• I still miss them... :peperain:

• These three songs made me cry :

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Yes I cried when I cried listened to this song

• The first song that made me cry- Baekhyun's Beautiful.

I never go by lyrics so Idc what the song says lyrics wise.

EXO- Sing for You

EXO- For Life

EXO- Stronger

EXO- Universe

EXO- Don't Go

EXO- Promise

EXO- She's Dreaming

IU- Ending Scene

EXO-CBX- For You

Taeyeon- 11:11

Taeyeon- All with You

Epik High feat Lee hi- Can you hear my heart ?

Davichi- Forgetting You

Ailee- I will go to you like first snow

Not all are by idol groups. But these are the few solid ones.

• The ending part of feel special and candy pop. Something about girls being wholesome/confident makes me tear up.

Bts's mashup that I have a special place in my heart for also made me tear up.

Like ukw I don't get goosebumps I tear up. I legit don't cry easily but this is an annoying exception. If a song can do this I'm sold.

Desbundar

• EXO Miracles in december - vocals got me in tears

BTS Blood sweat and tears - I was too excited to hear it

Ailee I will go to you like the first snow - This is the saddest kpop ballad I know

Then there are songs that bring tears to my eyes even if they are not sad but because they sound nostalgic

Snsd into the new world - idk what it is about this song it just makes me teary

Weeekly After school - again its a song about riding skateboard but it makes me teary

Taeyeon Blue - Its the Piano I swear

• A lot actually </3

Baekhyun's Beautiful, U, My Love, like rain like music

EXO's What if, Lights Out, MID, Baby don't cry, Don't go, Promise, Walk on Memories, Butterfly effect, Cosmic Railway, and recently Runaway and Just as usual

EXO CBX's Paper cuts, Cry, For you

Taeyeon's My Tragedy , 11:11, Fine, Gravity, Dear Me, Time lapse

Sometimes I also cry when I listen to Tempo because it's just THAT good ;(

• too many to list... mostly Taeyeon lol

but this one remains the saddest song i ever heard ;(

@ripia see what u did to me </3

• BRUH.... THIS MADE ME LAUGH

Never thought someone would cry listening to that song.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I got tired of scrolling.... Lol

I thought damn, This girl is SAD...

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I still remember the day he enlisted

I cried when I heard it. Then I read the lyrics I cried harder

2x

Is it possible to not lose it

2x

Also this

:pepecute:

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!