listening to a new album everyday and rating it

• on a scale from 1-10

ive seen a few people from tiktok do this, and well i LOVE music, i feel like this would be a great experience to get to know more music and have fun

i will be replying to this thread again once ive found the album im going to listen to, then i will reply one more rime once im done and give it a rating and some other thing, likes, dislike, you know

• First album I am listening to is Locket - Crumb EP

I've been familiar with this EP ever since it came out but only listened to one song, Plants. There are only 4 songs so this one will be short !

Genre: Indie-rock/rock/hip-hop

• CRUMB - LOCKET OVERALL ANALYSIS

1. Plant- This song is really good. As I was listening I was TRYING to listen to it as if it was my first time, but failed miserably. I found myself humming along. It might still be my favorite, but i don't know. We'll see and listen to the rest of the album.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Recently Played- I've seen a pattern with how they make the song off the guitar. This song sounds like pushing and pulling ? If that makes any sense. It sounds like a good song to play at the beach. It's not the feeling of a hot summer, but the feeling of a chill spring day. Enjoyable song overall.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Thirty-Nine - Most of the song feels like a break ? It's just an instrumental, and as it goes it gets more intense. It kind of reminds me of the ending of My Jinji - Sunset Rollercoaster, or Sunnyside - Cuco

4. Locket - GOOD SONG ! Maybe my favorite. From beginning to end it has such nice guitar chords.

OVERALL SUMMARY: 9/10

This whole album is right up my alley. The whole album feels like a fever dream. Would I reccomend this album to a friend? Yes! It's a chill album. I feel like you could listen to any of the songs at anytime. Just depends up to you. For the mood. It is a solid EP in my opinion. I enjoyed it a lot!

Favorite song: Its a tie between Plants and Locket. Both are really good

Least favorite song: If I had to pick I would pick Thirtty-Nine. It's a solid song, but just not the best

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!