Posts by aespa-von

You literally just called me insecure which is a attack?

You also have accused others and attacked people in the past so stop with that nonsense.

Your far from normal. (KPOP fans are not normal)

U were given countless proofs already why r u continuing this?

Can u give a proof that Hanteo sales are fraud? If not, ur argument is weak.

OP acts like SEA is one country. These are very much composed of countries with BIG kpop niches and each fan can actually buy ATLEAST ONE copy of an album even if they’re lower-mid class.

It’s only a slow chart year bc the song released that previously we thought would smash didnt, and those who did smashed are at the beginning of the year and they were not instant, too. They climbed for the spot. So yea, it’s not really slow in a sense, just the releases this year weren’t that up to par for public imo. We’ll see next two years if 2022 did worst than 2021, for now im betting 2021 was bigger bc they did have rollin, nl, traffic light, and celeb.

Calm down i think this really is just unknown territory, that’s all. It’s the first time were seeing a 4th gen group release friday 1pm

They will go to variety show tomorrow, i think that might be a good promotion. 11 is their first performance and i think 13/14 is their music show appearance.

I think it’s good to mention illusion’s rising spot too tbh. Personally think now that the prerelease was a good choice

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interesting. Nothing much to take it sound wise cuz the teaser is a bit short. MV wise, I don't know. I hope it's not going into the direction of Everglow where girls try hard. Where is all the futuristic CGI? This look a bit generic to me.

No cgi but the whole concept seems very futuristic in a tokyo revengers way but make it in the age of ghost in the shell lmao. Also, i marsthoned the other MV teasers and they all have no CGIs except Black Mamba tbh

Tbh, it doesnt sound like a chorus so it might still have saving grace. It does sound like the “beginning” of the sound, which is, atleast for me, just as important 😭 however, if it’s post-chorus, i might dig it!

Edit: and yes majority of theQoo comments are actually positive.

This is what happened during Queendom season 2. I was one of the global evaluators that watched the performances online in one of the episodes before it aired. There were voice cracks in a few of the songs but during the actual broadcast, mnet edited them and covered them up. They added a pre-recorded version of the song so the ones watching when it aired only heard the cleaned up/edited version. It is what it is.

Yes this happens a lot tbh, that’s why i get sick watching queendom bc they even cleaned up hyolyn’s performances. And yes, that performance of aespa was cleaned up, too lol. But u just cant clean it up on live tv snd finetune everything somehow make the transitions of prerecord-> live perfect.

the threshold being Ryeowook in this performance

External Content www.youtube.com

and then no one would pass, like dude couldn't stfu :cryingr:

U know what i miss choreography where they would just let the one singing stand there and sing and emote. These days, everyone that has lines are still dancing, like fck that’s insane.

Its common nowadays but isnt there still a difference how loud the backtrack is and how loud they put on their mic?

Isnt that up to the Idols? There must be differences between individual Idols.

These people think that somehow the mics became loud on a “specific part” no transition whatsoever and somehow has the same volume spectrum as the previous “backtrack” that was playing. That’s insane thinking imo LMAO. If you’ve ever been behind the mics, you literally can’t distinguish that. The voices of the performers alone are a mystery, you wont know how loud their voices are, much more finetuning it to the prerecords? LOL, delusional.

You actually won’t. They are not singing the full song, their mic is on but for the majority of the song they are lip sync’ing it.

This is quite common in kpop these days. The few adlib you hear inbetween won’t make the performance live.

Again, literally u will hear a mic feed difference, lmao. You cant just expect a music format directly from speaker to have the exact decibel a mic feed have. If they’re not singing despite the mics being on and they suddenly sang, there will be a BIG difference lmao. Unless, the mic feeds are available for the people posting it on twitter, and they can tamper it. But they can’t bc it’s a damn fancam. You can’t also do it on a damn LIVE TV 💀

delulu kpop fans being delulu :pepe-cringe:

i admire kpop companies for being able to brainwash their fans and convince them that singing is live when it's not. i aspire to be like that :pepe-pray:

giel you’re the only one delulu here. You think they can’t best their coachella set who’s only proof of live singing was some very minor off-notes? LMAO.

i already watched the whole clip. it's prerecorded. but at the end of beat drop part giselle and karina were live, and some of the ningning and gisellse's vocals at the end were live. and that's it, everything else was lip synced

LMAOOO, you literally only singled out that one moment where they changed the lyrics so that you can keep this “it’s pre recorded” agenda. Literally, pre-recorded (and then suddenly going live) you will hear a very clear mic discrepancy bc the feed from the mic will be different from actual speakers (which is where the prerecord will be coming from). That never happened on Next Level LA showcase, lmao. Unless, there’s some magic wherein they can literally manipulate decibels, you WILL hear a prerecorded -> live switch on a concert 💀

this isn't live :pepe-joy:

i don't think kpop fans know how live vocals sound anymore

LMAO, that was live af, and the only shit that was on background was the “ooh oohs” LMAO. 2nd post chorus, literally, everyone else dropped their mics to dance aside Karina, and you can hear that the harmony was disturbed snd Karina was the only one singing.

Also, literally, Karina messed up a lyrics sometime and did “doing me regardless” opting out the I’m and it stuck out to me bc it was cute. Anyways, rambling aside, this was live LOL. You guys are going all the way to say this isn’t, huh 🤣