Do you have more fun listening to kpop or talking about kpop?

• I have more fun talking about kpop.

Especially nowadays when kpop Golden age is over and theres not much coming out today tgats worthy to listen to.

Why would I bother listening to anything in 2021 when I have Pink Tape and Red Light?

It's much more fun talking about the past and what current groups need to improve on to be considered in the same league as icons of yesteryear.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i like to write about my bias. I know all of you hate fanfiction. But anyways....

So yeah, i prefer listening to kpop and writing about my bias.

But i also like interacting with kpop fans SOMETIMES.

• I have more fun listening & talking about BP

Theres more to life than BP.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• both

hey Drew_B what was the last song from the 4th gen that you actually enjoyed

Well my favorite currently active group is Saturday. I've liked every song they've ever released.

• Drew B, if you don't enjoy listening to the current music in Kpop, there are a lot of hobbies out there better than talking about Kpop. Fishing, stamp collecting, feeding the ducks, and mall walking. Just pick any of those and you'll be better off. Seriously.

• Listening. I used to also enjoy talking about kpop (and some fan fighting hehe) but since almost all the group's I was into are gone there's not much for me to talk about lol.

• Drew B, if you don't enjoy listening to the current music in Kpop, there are a lot of hobbies out there better than talking about Kpop. Fishing, stamp collecting, feeding the ducks, and mall walking. Just pick any of those and you'll be better off. Seriously.

LMFAO! I'm not THAT old!

Yall crack me up with this old man narrative.

• Drew B be like: "I'm still young enough to bust a move." :groovins:

And then a few hours later be like: :pepe-life-support:

YOOOO IM OVER HERE CRYING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!

You are cracking me the hell up tonight LOL!

I'm officially your fan now.

• Listening to it. Most of the fans I could talk to about older Gen groups don’t exist anymore and I’m a little too old for that anyway.

Whoa. A rare appearance from Elf_Lover. Hadn't seen you in forever.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!