Hidden Gems #50: Bang Diggy Bang Bang by MFBTY

• Sorry for the hiatus, school has been so busy lately! Today's hidden gem is Bang Diggy Bang Bang by MFBTY (My Fans are Better Than Yours)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MFBTY is a collaboration group between Yoonmirae and Tiger JK (they're married) and Bizzy third-wheeling. This was their 2015 comeback and the music video featured rising star Rap Monster of BTS!

Top 30 Bang Diggy Bang Bang GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Sadly MFBTY hasn't done much in a few years. They came out with a song in 2019 called Dream Catcher but it didn't do too well. They've all just kinda been doing their own thing as solo artists.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

Mark-Lee

firemonster246

Previous Episodes:

• Its my first time hearing from them, duos aren't much common (from the top of my head, I can only remember of Troublemaker and Davichi), so its very interesting to see a new one, were even the members are married

• Its my first time hearing from them, duos aren't much common (from the top of my head, I can only remember of Troublemaker and Davichi), so its very interesting to see a new one, were even the members are married

They're actually a trio, but yeah they were super unique.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!