Hidden Gems #24: Love is Energy by Chi Chi

• Today's Hidden Gem is Love is Energy by Chi Chi!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love is Energy was one of my first Kpop songs ever and it's still one of my favorites to this day. I'm surprised this song didn't bring them lots of attention. It was the last song they released before their disbandment. The hand dance is very iconic.

CHI CHI-Love Is Energy GIF by Ji-In Cho | Gfycat

The members of Chi Chi haven't been up to much since they disbanded. Shine is now a solo artist/actress under the name E Xi A. Azi appeared on I Can See Your Voice with Eunji of Apink about a year ago. That's about it for updates.

Taglist:

minigee

icyruios

bangmenah

kirishiki

Mark-Lee (I'm tagging you because you asked about Chi Chi)

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer
  • They were pretty short lived, unfortunately, they also had this other song

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used to bop so hard to this song :pepe-life-support: it's not even that great, but very addictive

Wae nareul gatgo jangnanchyeo! Nareul gatgo jangnanchyeo sirheo!

• This song was much better than the previous one.

Ok I think I got another "gem" for you... have you ever heard about a girl group launched by 6theory (I think allkpop is under this company) called New F.O?

You better not be disrespecting D-Unit or Heyne :pepecry:

I do know about New F.O. One of the members from that group re-debuted with U-Jin from D-Unit in Shafla. tbh I don't think the song is very good, but it is catchy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!