Hidden Gems #2: Do Better by Scarlet

• Yesterday I started a series where I am going to promote really good songs that almost nobody remembers. Today's song is Do Better by Scarlet!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Scarlet was a 5 member girl group that debuted in 2014. The group was only able to make one comeback before officially disbanding. As you can tell by the video their dancing is not the strongest and it was filmed with a poptart, but the song is absolutely S tier. I usually listen to it before I have an important exam.

Image result for scarlet do better

Some of the members are still active in the industry. Yerim redebuted in a performance group called Sio.Sijak who released one song together. Rabyuel has been all over the place: she was added to the groups Pocket Girls, Cupid, and Icia and spent about one year in each group. She also debuted as a soloist under the stage name Blue Berry before making her debut with Scarlet and made a comeback as Blue Berry before she was added to Icia.

If you want to be tagged in future episodes let me know!

Previous episode:

• No I didn't work there lol.

And I'm glad you like the series. I'll tag you in the future. Also how do you get your AKP theme to be black? Mine is white.

• No I didn't work there lol.

And I'm glad you like the series. I'll tag you in the future. Also how do you get your AKP theme to be black? Mine is white.

You're welcome :borahae:

About the theme, I'm on pc, but I imagine that on phones its a similar location

1st - click on the painter color picker icon

Screenshot_7.png

2nd - The theme list will show up (I'm using akp night , its in the bottom)

Screenshot_6.png

• Thanks so much! I'm not sure why it doesn't automatically change color like the responses. I made it red so it should be readable in either light or dark mode

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!