Hidden Gems #8: X (Bad Girls) by Sol-T

• Today's Hidden Gem is X (Bad Girls) by Sol-T

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Believe it or not, at one point from like the end of 2014 through the start of 2016 was virtually NONEXISTANT. Sol-T was one of the first and only girl groups to do the girl crush concept in 2016. Unfortunately they disbanded after this first comeback (this song). Also I think one of the members looks EXACTLY like LE from EXID

Ten Songs for People Who Hate 'Cute' K-Pop Girl Groups | Hozzie Writes

They tried rebranding by changing their name to GBB with only one member from this lineup still remaining, but they disbanded after their debut. The other members haven't been up to much since.

taglist:

minigee

bangmenah

Previous Episodess:

• Hopkinz

Changed the title of the thread from “Hidden Gems #8: X (Bad Girl) by Sol-T” to “Hidden Gems #8: X (Bad Girls) by Sol-T”.
  • DooRi is so good at trot

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hmmm, never seen a 'sexy' trot, I saw girl crush, but this one is new for me

And lmao, your dp looks like an old friend of mine, so whenever I see it, I get "scared", but in a good way

SHE IS! I didn't include her in the bio since she never officially made a comeback with Sol-T, she just joined the group before they rebranded as GBB. Trot is her strength.

• Hmmm, never seen a 'sexy' trot, I saw girl crush, but this one is new for me

And lmao, your dp looks like an old friend of mine, so whenever I see it, I get "scared", but in a good way

lmao really thats interseting and yeah its nice to see a sexy trot concept

SHE IS! I didn't include her in the bio since she never officially made a comeback with Sol-T, she just joined the group before they rebranded as GBB. Trot is her strength.

Yeah its such a weird thing to never see her actually do a comeback with them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!