Hidden Gems #12: Why by 4ten

• Today's Hidden Gem is Why by 4ten

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

4ten is super nugu and even among the like 12 of us who exist not many talk about Why and it's not only my favorite 4ten song, but one of my favorite songs of all time. There's just something about the melody and the vocals that make me happy and nostalgic.

포텐 (4TEN) - 왜 이래 (Why) MV GIF | Gfycat

4ten was supposed to make a comeback as a trio a few years ago, but plans fell apart and the group ultimately disbanded. They had a couple lineup changes since this video and none of the members are very active any more. TEM (the rapper who sounds like Euna Kim) is married and is a mom so that's pretty cool.

Taglist:

@icyruious

bangmenah

minigee

Previous Episodes

• Hopkinz

Changed the title of the thread from “Hidden Gems #12:” to “Hidden Gems #12: Why by 4ten”.
  • The song is really great :omgr:

i am just curious

how do u find all those songs & groups ?

do u specifically look for underrated & nugu artists?

I do have accounts that I follow that promote nugus. But I'd say the main way I was introduced to groups is through:

K-ville charts

Kpopinfo.114

Subscribed to literally hundreds of Youtube channels

And then I pretty much support everyone

• I know kpopinfo114, but I didn't knew about K-ville, I'll check it out

They're a youtube channel and they have a weekly list for new Kpop releases as well as a chart where you can vote for your favorite songs. It's a pretty good representation of how the international community feels about certain comebacks.

• They're a youtube channel and they have a weekly list for new Kpop releases as well as a chart where you can vote for your favorite songs. It's a pretty good representation of how the international community feels about certain comebacks.

Sorry for not being too much active on your other posts, my internet was dead slow some days ago, but thank god I have some mvs downloaded, so fortunately I didn't die of boredom

• Most of their mvs seemed to be shot abroad, which imo was always a plus, cuz nowadays things are more prone to happen inside of studios, or locally in Korea

You're right. That was like their thing for their first few songs. Then they dropped that and then they just disbanded :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!