Hidden Gems #22: Red Lie by Heyne

• Today's Hidden Gem is Red Lie by Heyne!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is lowkey one of my favorite Kpop videos of all time, if not my favorite of all time. The editing is just A++. Also the song is super catchy and gets stuck in my head all the time. It was one of the first songs I heard by a Kpop soloist ever.

Vanillas Kpop: [MV] HEYNE - Red Lie

Heyne is still active, and came out with a song just a couple months ago. She is well known for having a child-like voice as you could probably tell from this song.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

Previous Episodes

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

She is well known for having a child-like voice as you could probably tell from this song.

She gave me a jpop vibe, but maybe is just her naturally cute/aegyo voice

And I agree, the mv is excellent <3 much better then some of the ones being released recently

Edit: And it gives the impression to be just one take, with the camera rotating, which lowkey reminded me of this mv (not kpop tho)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!