Hidden Gems #16: Chemical by G9

• Today's hidden gem is Chemical by G9!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was a debut that TOTALLY flew under everyone's radar and it's too bad because I think it's a really good song! The video is bright and popping, the girls are pretty and have lots of charisma, and the song is super catchy.

GATE9 Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

So G9 lost like 2 members almost instantly. Then one of their more popular members, Kady left about a year after their debut. They made a comeback with a name change Geegu (not really a change for the Korean audience, but for i-fans) and then they silently disbanded. One of the members is a former member of Ye-A, the same group that Eunbi of Iz*one debut in.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

kirishiki

bangmenah

Previous episodes:

forum.allkpop.com/thread/11045/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/10755/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/10457/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/10033/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/9702/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/9315/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/9090/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/8916/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/8286/

forum.allkpop.com/thread/8519/

• THE MV HAS ONLY 1230 SOMETHING VIEWS?????? AND THEIR COMPANY CHANNEL HAS LESS THAN 200 SUBS?????? THEY ARE SO AWESOME, SRSLY WHY AN HOW????

Screenshot_3.png

THIS IS THE MOST NUGU GROUP IN THE WORLD, OMGGGGG it must've been so hard to find them, they are so talented, that is why nugus need all our support <3

• THE MV HAS ONLY 1230 SOMETHING VIEWS?????? AND THEIR COMPANY CHANNEL HAS LESS THAN 200 SUBS?????? THEY ARE SO AWESOME, SRSLY WHY AN HOW????

Screenshot_3.png

THIS IS THE MOST NUGU GROUP IN THE WORLD, OMGGGGG it must've been so hard to find them, they are so talented, that is why nugus need all our support <3

Their rap parts are amazing, and one member even looks like Narsha, I'm in love with them

ALSO THE MV HAS ONLY 4 COMENTS??? How so many people slept on them at once? Even the knets it seems

So the official video got deleted. That's why the views are so low. That being said, I don't think the original version had more than 100k views

• Wow, but still, they are so amazing, sleeping on nugus should be a crime lmao

Sorry to ask you, but, do you have more of their MVs?

Yeah! This is their only other MV

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!