Hidden Gems #27: Because I'm Your Girl by 1PS

• Today's Hidden Gem is Because I'm Your Girl by 1PS

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They were under Maroo entertainment and the first of the company's many MANY failures. Sadly 1PS never got to make a comeback. MyB and Bonus Baby disbanded after one comeback and Khan also disbanded after debut. Just a horrible horrible company that never learned their lesson when managing groups.

a5f15a8e65b431b273bfd19ca047620edf8140e1_00.gif

So there are a couple updates regarding this group. One of the members re-debuted in Shafla, who unfortunately quietly disbanded last year. Another member who never officially debuted with the group is now in BVNDIT.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

NEO

Previous Episodes

• Maroo entertainment? First time I'm hearing about them, but I liked their gg, I tried doing more research but it seems they only have this mv, I even tried looking for stages of the other ones, but no luck

Glad you liked it. It's such a beautiful song with some really pretty vocals. If you just type in 1ps, you should be able to find some stages of this song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!