Hidden Gems #30: Driving by A.cian

• Today's Hidden Gem is Driving by A.cian

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one of my favorite summer Kpop boy group songs ever! It's so much fun and I always listen to it when it starts getting nicer out.

MV] A.cian(에이션) _ Driving on Make a GIF

It's a little unclear if they're still active or not. They haven't officially disbanded and I know they one by one were enlisting in the military, but I don't know if they're all done yet. Fact of the matter is there have been zero updates for over 2 years now, so a comeback is unlikely but not impossible. One of the members, Euijin, left the group. However he re-debuted in BIGFLO, ranked #2 on The Unit and re-debuted with UNB, AND had his solo debut. He is awesome! The remaining 4 made their last Korean comeback in 2016, 2 members competed on the Unit but didn't advance very far, and they haven't done much since.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

Mark-Lee

firemonster246

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!