Hidden Gems #33: Ordinary Girl by Piggy Dolls

• Today's Hidden Gem is Ordinary Girl by Piggy Dolls

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So Piggy Dolls debuted with a unique concept of plus size women. Kinda degrading name for the group, but they were interesting. All the original members left and the re-debuted with skinny girls so the few fans they had were PISSED and almost nobody supported them. Except yours truly! I love the 2nd gen of Piggy Dolls and think they had two great songs.

Piggy Dolls: Not Your Ordinary Girls? – KPK: Kpop Kollective

I do have some positive updates for the group. One member is now one of the main vocals for Pink Fantasy! Another member is a soloist called Pie.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

firemonster246

Mark-Lee

Previous Episodes:

• All the original members left and the re-debuted with skinny girls so the few fans they had were PISSED and almost nobody supported them.

I hate so much any kind of promotion system, imo is disgusting, is like seeing the members as replaceable

It would make much more sense if they debut a new group, cuz things like, fans getting angry (rightly so) and getting those piles of complaints would not happen

But on the business perspective, is easier to use an already established "brand", instead of making/debuting a new one, so unfortunately they prefer the easy route

• I hate so much any kind of promotion system, imo is disgusting, is like seeing the members as replaceable

It would make much more sense if they debut a new group, cuz things like, fans getting angry (rightly so) and getting those piles of complaints would not happen

But on the business perspective, is easier to use an already established "brand", instead of making/debuting a new one, so unfortunately they prefer the easy route

They really should have debuted a new group. They really sabotaged them from the start.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!