Hidden Gems #28: Pippi by 2EYES

• Today's Hidden Gem is Pippi by 2EYES!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This was one of my favorite songs that came out that year, and 2015 is my all-time favorite year for Kpop. It's so fun and catchy and they're so beautiful. That rapper is really talented!

♡ 2Eyes Appreciation// Get to Know ♡ | K-Pop Amino

So unfortunately this was the last song they released together. One member competed on Mix Nine but didn't make it very far. One girl actually got to lead in a Kdrama with Sungjae of BTOB, Mystic Pop Up Bar. She's had a decent career as an actress.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

Mark-Lee

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Lmao yesterday I accidentally found this song of them while looking for 1ps

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lmao yesterday I accidentally found this song of them while looking for 1ps

THATS A GOOD SONG TOO, WE STAN OT5 ALSO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!