Hidden Gems #29: Hands Up by Wanna.b

• Today's Hidden Gem is Hands Up by Wanna.b

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even among Wanna.b's nugu fandom, this song isn't talked about much. It's the follow up to their biggest hit, Attention and their only comeback where they didn't have a lineup change. I think the song is fantastic and just as good as Attention. The police outfits are super cool, the chore is awesome, and the chorus is really catchy.

Top 30 Hands Up GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

So Wanna.b has silently disbanded and they had a couple lineup changes since this comeback. One of the members is now in the group Destiny. Jiwoo is kinda a big name behind the scenes. She worked as a dance trainer at JYP and trained Twice! She also trained A-Jax as well. She has also choreographed for Rania, BBDE Girl, and A.de. Other than that they're not really up to much.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

Mark-Lee

firemonster246

Previous Episodes:

• I love them too, and with no exaggeration, they have one of my favorite songs ever, Why, its a masterpiece, they original went mia, but thank god some kind soul reuploaded it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love them too, and with no exaggeration, they have one of my favorite songs ever, Why, its a masterpiece, they original went mia, but thank god some kind soul reuploaded it

Why is such a bop!!! So freaking catchy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!