Judge my taste: Give me one group (or soloist) and I tell y'all my favorite and least favorite title track

• Favorite (actually my favorite boy group song of all time :red-heart: )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Least favorite (I don't dislike it but it's the title track that I rarely listen to)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BoA

Favorite (I love it)

Least favorite (not a bad song but the song is not for me)

• favorite

least favorite (I'm not really sure if this was a title track)

• Do kyungsoo

Think well and carefully op, the judgement will be extremely tough.

favorite

least favorite (I don' dislike any of his title track but I had to choose)

• favorite (I'll probably get roasted for this :pepe-peek: )

least favorite

• Marry me.

Woohyuns least Favorite for you makes me cry every time I watch it. It's so sad. That tt though *chefs kiss*

You have great taste you pass

• It's a good song but I rarely listen to it

I have to be in sad mood for it lol

Oh its a brautiful song, especially when he sings it live but bring that mv with it and him crying just breaks my heart. I love this man lol him crying instantly makes me cry.

However, my favorite tt for sungkyu is cold. Cold is that bitch. Lol

• favorite

least favorite (I don' dislike any of his title track but I had to choose)

I can’t believe you’ve down this. History will remember this treatment of sister that’s okay ;(

:exit-pepe:

• A.C.E

xikers

8TURN

VERIVERY

DRIPPIN

• AKMU

favorite

least favorite (not a bad song, I just rarely listen to ballads)

• favorite

least favorite (not a bad song, I just rarely listen to ballads)

interesting

my fav was dinosaur until the release of "How can I love the Heartbreak..." (damn stupid long title lol)

• SF9

favorite

least favorite

• favorite

least favorite

tear drop is really good, I was obsessed for a while, and I agree, rpm is not the best for me

did you check their comeback BIBORA?

• what's your favorite b-side from the newest album?

I really like Superconductor :pepemusic:

I still haven't listened to the album :facepalm: but when I do, I tell you, I'm planning tomorrow

(edit) just listened to the album, not my favorite to be honest...only midnight sun and strings stands out for me, morning coffee is cute but I don't know if I like it

Edited once, last by lita-a ().

• My jaw is on the floor. Every pick (except View and Chase) was shocking.

• favorite

least favorite

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!