Idols with the nicest vocal tones/colors

• Keeho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hwasa

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yuta

Haechan

and Ahyeon

• Jo Yuri, she might not be the strongest vocalist technically but her tone is just ridiculous. Could listen to her cover anything all day.

And of course Liz, she always sounds expensive.

As for the men, Kang Seung Yoon from WINNER.

• I was very impressed with Wendy and her recent rendition of I Have Nothing. I was about to poo poo her cover by pitting her against mah girl Morissette but Wendy did a great job with it so i didnt bother.

Solar, Hwasa, and Wheein also have great colors. I love how unique Jisoo's is, and Rose too, you will never mistake them for anyone else, unlike 90 percent of Kpop vocals that literally all blend together. Lisa has one of the best vocal colors too, so distinct. I like Nayeon in Twice.

When it comes to newer 4th gen acts, i think Leeseo's tone is criminally underrated, she has such a unique tone. Miyeon and Yuqi have distinct pleasing tones. Karina is the ace of Aespa and their best vocalist.

But the best vocal tone in Kpop overall is the second coming of IU.

• Oh it's easily Sunmi. I love how dreamy she always sounds. And her tone on English lyrics particularly is so pure and clean. I remember thinking that all the way back to when Tell Me was released in English. She was perfect then

• I mean it's obvious isn't it?

STAYC ISA

(G)I-DLE Minnie

Kwon Eunbi

Mamamoo Solar

Chung Ha

fromis_9 Hayoung, and Seoyeon

Oh My Girl YooA

ARTMS Heejin, and Kim Lip

NMIXX Sullyoon

Kep1er Chaehyun

well at least those vocal colors make songs sound pleasant for my ears and they are all recognizable in terms that you know who is singing

• THE Kim Sunggyu

External Content m.youtube.com

THE Nam Woohyun

WeNU's Heechan

Fave1/100% Rockhyun

Corbyn

Hello Gloom

From20

LXX

Non Kpop

Nissy

Rikimaru

Jeff Satur

• Hanni, Danielle NewJeans

Suhyun AKMU

Oh yes, Suhyun how could i forget ><

Casually singing about fly but making it sound so beautiful

External Content youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!