Stage Name: Keeho
Birth Name: Yoon Kee Ho
Position: Leader, Vocalist
Birthday: September 27th, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Keeho joined FNC Entertainment in 2017 and trained for 2 years and 9 months before debut.
In 2019, Keeho as well as other FNC trainees, artist and employees traveled to Mongolia on the “LOVE FNC 5th Volunteer Team”, as part of FNC Entertainment's charity program.
II. 2020: P1Harmony
On September 3, 2020, Keeho was introduced as the first member of P1HARMONY.
III. Keeho Facts
– He was the first member to be revealed.
– He lived in Canada in his school years.
– He has an older sister and a brother.
– His name means ‘to excel’ (Kee) ‘big’ (ho).
– Hobbies: Taking pictures and being photographed; doodling
– He describes himself as a ‘patient, kind and funny person. A positive person too.’
– The reason he wanted to become a singer was because ‘there is nothing in the world more fun than singing’.
– His audition song was ‘All Of Me’ by Michael Bublé.
– His favorite song as of recently is ‘Butterfly’ by UMI.
– His dream image on stage is ‘a charming voice and a cool force’.
– His favorite musicians are Daniel Caesar, SZA, Frank Ocean, H.E.R, SiR, Alex Isley, Yebba, PJ Morton, Jazmine Sullivan, and Tori Kelly.
– His favorite fashion items are a crossbody bag, a small wallet that’s attached, and a phone + charger.
– His favorite food is steak.
-The fans of P1Harmonay all adore his amazing sense of humor along with angelic vocals
– His favorite movie is ‘500 Days of Summer’.
– His small but happy moments these days are being in touch with his family.
– He has ‘Skydiving’ and ‘Traveling the world’ on his bucket list.
– He thinks Intak and himself are the messiest.
– He, Intak, and Jiung share a dorm room.