Most Iconic Kpop Idol Leaving Their Group?

• Either left voluntarily or kicked out, who left you shook?

I'd say Jexit had the most cultural impact. Years later fans are still speculating on the bts tea of Taeyeon vs Sica

Jessica Jung on Recording Solo After Girls' Generation: 'I Was Really  Surprised I Could Have Input' – Billboard

But Jinni was the most shocking for me. Left everyone gagged.

NMIXX's Jinni leaves the group and its agency JYP Entertainment - Bollywood  Hungama

Some other contenders are:

Park "Korea is Gay" Jaebum

Jay Park – Artists

An exit so iconic and shocking it sparked pr3gnancy rumors

What groups was HyunA in? [Music] [Kpop]? - Quora

Casualties of Korea's bullying #MeToo

Did Former (G)I-DLE Member Soojin Just Open An Instagram Account? All Signs  Point To Yes - Koreaboo

Kim Garam and the Power of Fans in Shaping Idol Narratives – Seoulbeats

Whatever tf was going on with that Woojin guy

Kim Woo-jin - Wikipedia

Mutliple drug scandals

SBS Star] Former iKON B.I Admits to Drug Use; Booked as Suspect

Monsta X's Wonho cleared of drugs charges

The exit everyone--apparently even the fans--wanted

Why Did Lucas Leave NCT? What Happened? Scandal, Controversy Explained –  StyleCaster

The exit literally nobody wanted

Shotaro and Sungchan exit NCT, will debut in a new boy group: SM  Entertainment | Entertainment News,The Indian Express

+ many many more

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

• Who could forget Hwayoung,the ultimate Mexican soap opera villain

♔ jack ♔ #티아라 on Twitter:

was just thinking about this. She totally torpedoed T-ARA's careers as a group and individually. Even after their names were cleared, they never got back the popularity they once had with Bo Peep, Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey, and Sexy Love

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

• Jae - But well it was expected that he was going since he was not really the biggest fan of JYP as you clearly could tell and when he left and acted like a jerk I unstanned him + cause I wasn't really a fan of his solo-music anyways
    • B.I - I was super sad for what had happend to him, especially cause we all knew that the woman who ruined his life also did that to a lot other idols and I was extremly sad when people said they saw him at the Han-river, mostly shook when some fan even reported she saw how he was even going inside the river and everyone was so shook cause it happend on the day where YG had kicked him out. Everyone was super sad when he stoped using the internet for over a year and you clearly saw how happy all his fans had been when he came back
    • Hwall - When he left and returned only a month later as ripped AF looking model everyone was quit shook, because he left the group as apparently skinny and sick dude who was not healthy acording to fans when he quit THE BOYZ and as he returned to social media quit early everyone was very shook of how he looked like. I even remember people who thought that his Instagram would be fake just cause he had abs and everyone said he couldn't be the guy from Instagram since they thought he had no abs
    • Laun - When he had left ONF right at the time when they were allready prepairing for an album and so ONF had to delay the release. As he opend a Instagram account about a year later people spammed him cause they were happy to see him again but it was odd cause at the same time other people said everyone should stop spamming his social media cause he has reasons why he left ONF and most likly would feel uncomfortable when people say they recognize him from ONF on his Insta
    • Sully - When she had left f(x) a lot people had been very sad, especially cause soon after her departure from the group f(x) became way less active. And well it shooked everyone deeply when she passed away
    • Youngmin - When he was kicked off of AB6IX for what he did too many people were overly happy that he had left. But well I don't blame them cause nobody really likes a person who Fd up like what he did
    • Hongbin - People were extremly sad and some still are when he was leaving VIXX. It was a bad case since it mainly was baded on that someone did him dirty without that he actually did anything and yeah, everyone was quit sad when it was said that he had left VIXX
    • Ravi - Another one who left VIXX, but well he is just an idiot. Sure I understand he just tried to rescue his company with what he did but still very dumb from him and now he sits in prison cause of his actions
    • Seungri - People were very happy whe he had left Big Bang and we all know what he did and that he deserved to go to prison for what he did. But it's still very weird to know that there are still a few people who like him even tho they know what he did <X
    • Love - Fans had been extremly confused when he left OnlyOneOf. Nobody ever knew what lead him to leave and there had been some different rumors on what may happend to make him leave. The most odd was when he had left and than Mill was sent into hiatus without that we ever heard what had happend to any of them. Mill luckly returned, but since he had shaved off hair, which is a sign of regret and feeling sorry in many Asian cultures, people were very concerned about the whole situation. I mean first Love leaves and than Mill is send into hiatus was very weird, especially since we never got to hear what had even happend.
    • Ravn - When he got kicked out of ONEUS for the BS 2 girls said about him, especially that one Korean girl who tried to really ruin it while the Japanese girl was also quit odd in some way. And a few people feel really sorry for him now after he had left ONEUS and it came out that non of the girls was even speaking the truth.
    • Dawn - I wasn't really a fan of him when he used to be in PENTAGON but it still gets me mad how CUBE handled the situation. He was at no fault, it was all Hyuna cause she came out that she was dating him and he didn't even wanted to say anything at first, so I understand why so many people were mad back than when he was kicked out of the group.
    • Taehyun - I didn't knew WINNER when he had left the group, but I heard a lot of stories of people who were extremly confused when they heard he was kicked out of WINNER and there were also a lot people like me who found WINNER after he had allready left and were very confused about what type of guy he even was and why he had to leave the group
    • Minzy - Before 2NE1 disbanded and she had left the group there were so many rumors and stories around her. The most comon story was that she got manipulated by people who made her think she should leave the group cause they wouldn't be good for her and you especially noticed in their last song that they were extremly upsed abut Minzy leaving since they wrote the song for her. It was so bad. It was said the members tried to reach out to her when she left but they were unable to talk to her cause she blocked them off, it was sad since I really used to like 2NE1
    • Ilhoon - I don't listen to BTOB so I barly know what happend to him outside that I know he was sentenced to prison, but people really were mad on him and I guess I understand the anger his fans had about him cause a prison-sentence dosn't comes out of nowhere and he was quit popular so he really broke the trust to his fans with the things he did

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Ravi - Another one who left VIXX, but well he is just an idiot. Sure I understand he just tried to rescue his company with what he did but still very dumb from him and now he sits in prison cause of his actions

Ravi case is almost funny. If he predicted Sung Hanbin fame maybe he wouldn't have done something so drastic. Produce/Planet groups have the profit shared with a lot of companies, but I think ZB1 income could have helped his company.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jessica leaving SNSD, I was high in my newly found love for SNSD and it happened out of the blue

I found Snsd in early 2015 and Jessica was the reason why because of Krystal who I saw in The Heirs.

I remember being so confused and disappointed that I loved her so much but she was no longer Snsd. 😔

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I found Snsd in early 2015 and Jessica was the reason why because of Krystal who I saw in The Heirs.

I remember being so confused and disappointed that I loved her so much but she was no longer Snsd. 😔

Yes, it must have been painful that the reason why you got into a group suddenly leaves and amidst claims she was kicked out, which makes everything worse.

I know people don't agree with me because everyone has an opinion on idols and all of them might be wrong, but I always felt Jessica would leave SNSD. But things didn't go as planned for her.

• Most definitely Jessica from SNSD. Like you had to be there. It was quite intense. While she was never my bias in SNSD, I was invested in this drama. That one photo of her running out crying had me on edge lol

And the amount of accusations Taeyeon got during this whole mess was crazy. Like Taeyeon was the ultimate villain for Kpop fans back in 2014, bc people believed she bullied Jessica out of the group and also with the whole Baekhyun thing.

But anyways, I was still invested in this until like 2016. I then realized I will never find out about the truth and will never see OT9 ever again, I made my peace with that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!